Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Mission Objective bug (award not received)

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Did the away mission objective, didn’t receive the prize :(

iPhone 8
iOS 11.2.2

Comments

• AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Same here buddy. iPhone7+
  • Hey gang -

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll see what we can find out and get back to you ASAP with the information.
  • Can you both try refreshing your games by closing them and then reopening? After this (with the updated downloaded), it shouldn't be an issue any further.
  • you have to complete one of the new away missions. So either wait till it refreshes, or spend energon to re-roll
  • swiftKilla wrote: »
    you have to complete one of the new away missions. So either wait till it refreshes, or spend energon to re-roll

This is correct. Sorry for the wrong information before guys!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’ve sent 4 away missions and it didn’t register in my objectives either... my away missions have also refreshed and they still look the same? How do you get “new” away missions?
  • The second refresh gave me the "new" away missions. Of course 3/4 are raid chips.... Hopefully this does it.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    I’ve sent 4 away missions and it didn’t register in my objectives either... my away missions have also refreshed and they still look the same? How do you get “new” away missions?

You should be getting the new ones now. Keep in mind, not all of the Away missions are new. The ones mentioned in our post are mostly just the new Rare and Epic level missions, meaning the Common and Uncommon will look pretty similar to what was already here.

If you've updated to the newest release, and are still finding you're getting the old missions after a refresh, then please let us know.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Works for me now. Thanks!
    Great thanks, now I see the new away missions with arena crystals
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    Can't complete away mission objective
    I’m seeing a rare mission for 3,127 gold with:
    Guaranteed: 74 T1 demo spark essence
    Bonus: 658 T1 demo spark essence

Is this supposed to be a “new improved” away mission?? *scratch head*
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This is definitely an improvement B)
    ye8rkdn6ap09.png
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    This is definitely an improvement B)
    ye8rkdn6ap09.png

Agreed, its nice to see some decent rewards finally come out of the away missions!!
  • Hiei408Hiei408 Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    I have a question. While you are on an away mission and you get raided does your away mission then become invalid; since I've had this happen a few times now. I pretty much lost all progress in that particular away mission. This I feel is not really good for the game for when you send out for a long epic mission and all of a sudden get raided and lose you pretty much all your progress. Sure you can try to make a really strong team and then decide to do the missions or put up a security shield but its really frustrating to send out a team on a long epic mission and find out you didn't get any thing worth the time because of one raid.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Hiei408 wrote: »
    I have a question. While you are on an away mission and you get raided does your away mission then become invalid; since I've had this happen a few times now. I pretty much lost all progress in that particular away mission. This I feel is not really good for the game for when you send out for a long epic mission and all of a sudden get raided and lose you pretty much all your progress. Sure you can try to make a really strong team and then decide to do the missions or put up a security shield but its really frustrating to send out a team on a long epic mission and find out you didn't get any thing worth the time because of one raid.

Nope. Away mission and raiding is different thing.
  • Hiei408Hiei408 Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    strange so I suppose my away mission reward just dissappeared the minute i get raided. It's been happening. Thanks for responding at DonApis.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    I’m seeing a rare mission for 3,127 gold with:
    Guaranteed: 74 T1 demo spark essence
    Bonus: 658 T1 demo spark essence

Is this supposed to be a “new improved” away mission?? *scratch head*

The "old" version of that would be something like 27, bonus 86. It's definitely an improvement. I only grab those if the other 3 are raid chips. It at least works out to 140 t2c essence.