Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Too many quintesson bases in raids

I’m playing on iOS on the most up to date version and I’m currently experiencing a problem with the raids. About 7 out of 10 raids I do are quintesson bases. Not so bad when your just after raid chips but I’m looking at getting the 2500 raid chip achievement and that’s going to be impossible at this rate as you only get 1 raid chip or none of you raid a quintesson base. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Usually when a Q base pops up, it’s because there are no players within your medal range available at the moment and it happens when you spend energon to raid instead of waiting for ticket cool down, your not giving the system enough time to pair you up with a player account.
  • LOADING1_LOADING1_ Posts: 19
    Im only raiding on the hour every hour I only spend the energon if i need to push to get more chips befor the times up.
    I’m still not sure why we arnt getting more medals for raiding a quaint base as it stands? I mean your still raiding and at the rating of the previous base you just raided so why not hand out the medals?
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Usually when a Q base pops up, it’s because there are no players within your medal range available at the moment and it happens when you spend energon to raid instead of waiting for ticket cool down, your not giving the system enough time to pair you up with a player account.

This is correct.

@LOADING1_, you're going to see these bases if there isn't anyone to pair you with. The system needs that time to refresh the raids so it can find you one within your range.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »

This is correct.

@LOADING1_, you're going to see these bases if there isn't anyone to pair you with. The system needs that time to refresh the raids so it can find you one within your range.

That makes no sense because the answer I got back from support said that "unless you have a shield up, you can be constantly raided at any time".

So how can the game "run out if bases" if it can re-roll ones that were just raided?

qhgs9vb5gwfk.png
    MaxBebop wrote: »

This is correct.

That makes no sense because the answer I got back from support said that "unless you have a shield up, you can be constantly raided at any time".

So how can the game "run out if bases" if it can re-roll ones that were just raided?

qhgs9vb5gwfk.png
    Really good point what’s the answer to that?
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    @Kabam Vydious lolol wuttttt. Yeah answer the previous question. I’ve had it with you guys lol. We raid 3 times abd get about 60-70 raid medals on average. During the so-called wait time, someone raids us and steals 40-50 raid medals. Lol abd this is one person. On average before we can raid again, either 2 or 3 people have raided our base. So lol it’s hardwired not to be in our favour. Lol yet you wanna judge people spending energon to raid more since they want an achievement? Lolll then you give them the joke of freakin quintesson bases as a sorta “here ya go raid”. I personally do my 3 raids, pull up a 4 hour shield, then go on from there. But i sleep for 7-8 hours and during those 3 hours my base is open, my base is raided 4-5 times and about at least 150-200 of my medals are gone. And I have a life to live outside the game. How fair is that? Yeah thanks kabam, we really #### loveee the Qbases man. That’s shy we spend energon, for some lovely Q bases
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I'm not really buying this - I just had 3 Quint bases in a row. That has never happened to me before.

Plus these Quint bases where amped up far beyond what I see at my medal level. They were close to double as strong as the typical player base I get.

I think its time for an overhaul of the whole raid system. Time to bring back some choice in the bases we get to raid.