Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How long until the game team reviews my case and gets back to me?

My case # is 04691670 and I was wondering how long till I’ll hear back from the game team after I gave my information because I just want my stuff deleted so I can restart .

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Your going to have to wait for support to get back to you, the forum mods won’t share any info on your account here, they really can’t anyway.
    If you want to restart, why not just create a new account.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Your going to have to wait for support to get back to you, the forum mods won’t share any info on your account here, they really can’t anyway.
    If you want to restart, why not just create a new account.
    iPhone doesn’t let you make another account because is connected to game center & your current device
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    You can't delete the game and re-install? That worked for me with Android 3 months back.
  • Hey wahhtmikey,

Please refer to forum rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

The rules state:

"3-Don’t address posts directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team."

I'm closing this discussion as your issue will be addressed in your ticket with the support team. Thanks for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.