Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* sharks not giving shards or chips

Not sure if this is a bug or not but worth mentioning; duped a 4* shark today and didn’t receive 5* shards, or 10k blaster chips. Close this if not a bug but it seems strange to me that they wouldn’t give chips at least. Cheers
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Sharks only give shark shards.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    But the 4* ones give nothing at all? I dunno, it’s inconsistent at the least.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »

I think the only people who know this are the ones who frequent the forums. I don't think there's anything in the game that says this and others may think you get the next level bot shards like forging the other bots.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    4* sharks DO NOT give ANYTHING at the moment.
    DO NOT FORGE
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    TKO wrote: »
    4* sharks DO NOT give ANYTHING at the moment.
    DO NOT FORGE

That was also my concern! Has that been confirmed? I didn’t wanna be the guinea pig for it haha.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »

I think the only people who know this are the ones who frequent the forums. I don't think there's anything in the game that says this and others may think you get the next level bot shards like forging the other bots.

The entire world isn't coated in nerf, so you can still hurt yourself, but there's no warning about that either.

If 2* and 3* sharks don't give any regular bot shards, why would 4* sharks give them out? Since 5* sharks haven't been released yet, most people would come to the conclusion that you won't get 5* shark shards either, because they don't exist.

Moral of the story... Best to wear a helmet at all times just in case.
  • Hey The_53rd!

This isn't actually a bug but as others have said there is a reasoning behind it. DonApis provided the link where you can also find a discussion already about this post where the user's questions have been answered there by Kabam Miike. I am going to close this post due to that.
This discussion has been closed.