Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which of the moderators communicates with the Kabam team?

So what I mean is, of the moderators here, who works and communicates with the Kabam team so they can communicate issues to them and also provide game updates and info to us. And who just moderates and cleans up the forums?

From what I’ve seen so far, looks like Kabam Miike and Vydious have been providing game info/updates and reporting. And Kabam Custos and Valiant do the thread closures and post moderation. I think there are a few more Kabam Ziibit and Lyra was it, but haven’t seen many posts from them to know...

Just wondering about this. Seems people tag any and all moderators for all types of issues. Would be good to know who to tag for what so it’s not all willy nilly and maybe pinging the right people for the issue would get a faster response (maybe).
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Darm0k, we all communicate with each other and the Game Team when important issues come up. However, the Forum is a place for community discussion, and if you require one-to-one support, we recommend that you contact our Support team. You can submit a Support ticket from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your Base screen, and then on the Support button.
This discussion has been closed.