Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prowl and Optimus Synergy

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you confirm if Prowl’s synergy s1 stun is designed to occur only once per fight. Several of us have tested in RoK and seems to only trigger once upon landing 20+ s1s draining to zero.
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited May 2018
    I didn't find that synergy.

He stuns with his ranged shot with a trigger condition unknown and undocumented since day 1. Granted, it's so rare that 1 per fight is the maximum stun I ever came across.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Oh, is that what it is. I couldn’t find the synergy either. I get that stun once in a while. I find it’s sometime during Prowl’s melee charge up and, yes, I think it’s with a ranged attack.
  • Hello All!
    I'm sure by now we've all seen the early spoiling of a much-requested bot. This new synergy with Optimus and Prowl is only one half of the Autobot's Lieutenants Synergy. Our upcoming bot holds the other half!

As for the trigger rate, I looked into the code and I don't see anything that would stop it from re-triggering. It could be just a case of bad luck, but we'll investigate this further for you guys.

- Concord
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    oh my new synergy, now i need to forge ogprime!
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Hello All!
    I'm sure by now we've all seen the early spoiling of a much-requested bot. This new synergy with Optimus and Prowl is only one half of the Autobot's Lieutenants Synergy. Our upcoming bot holds the other half!

As for the trigger rate, I looked into the code and I don't see anything that would stop it from re-triggering. It could be just a case of bad luck, but we'll investigate this further for you guys.

- Concord

Thanks @Kabam Concord it does seem like something is off and not just bad luck. We’ve got video of around 50 s1s with only 1 stun in the fight. I’d be happy to share with you if you could message me. Appreciate the quick response.

To my knowledge he drains with his baton then follows up with an uppercut which does give the enemy some power. Could that cause an issue?