Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug - new relentless assault mod in map 3

2»

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    C’mon Kabam, give us some kind of update. Even if you’re planning to do nothing for tomorrow :'(
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Thank you.Much appreciated.:)

I know you guys are doing a lot of hard work behind the scenes every day.
    However we like all people are just always worried.
    I personally knew that you guys will change it very soon.Now it should really work as intended and be a lot less frustrating.
    Cheers.:)
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    but what about the power gain mod? its way worse than the one you fixed.
    section 2 brawler path on the left side is impossible. havent played it myself but a much better player than me claims its impossible.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    Sabugen wrote: »
    section 2 brawler path on the left side is impossible. havent played it myself but a much better player than me claims its impossible.

Wait until you get Jazz :D confuse and backfire them to death
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah that power gain/randomizer mod combo is the only other one I would keep an eye on. It's not broken, but the stats on it are bordering on unreasonable.

Outside of the relentless assault one, it's the only other lane we're doubling guys up on because the 100% power gain from any attack is just absurd. Combine it with randomizer and it's a death sentence because you're spending most of the fight baiting specials out of them, but as you're doing that they just keep getting more and more attack buffs from the randomizer.

I'd consider reducing the % of power gained from all attacks from 100% to a more reasonable number. The 18 second timer on the randomizer seems fair and challenging though.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Yeah that power gain/randomizer mod combo is the only other one I would keep an eye on. It's not broken, but the stats on it are bordering on unreasonable.

Outside of the relentless assault one, it's the only other lane we're doubling guys up on because the 100% power gain from any attack is just absurd. Combine it with randomizer and it's a death sentence because you're spending most of the fight baiting specials out of them, but as you're doing that they just keep getting more and more attack buffs from the randomizer.

I'd consider reducing the % of power gained from all attacks from 100% to a more reasonable number. The 18 second timer on the randomizer seems fair and challenging though.

The other option is to treat it the same as when we had the power gain mod in player favour on old map 3... Lockout sp3 for the opponent. Hot Rod is evil incarnate on this lane. I can deal with Grimlock and Grindor... But when Hot Rod starts stacking acceleration buffs it just gets dumb.
    Y2K wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

Wait until you get Jazz :D confuse and backfire them to death

seriously cant be bothered to use a scout on armored brawlers..
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Manthro wrote: »
    The other option is to treat it the same as when we had the power gain mod in player favour on old map 3... Lockout sp3 for the opponent. Hot Rod is evil incarnate on this lane. I can deal with Grimlock and Grindor... But when Hot Rod starts stacking acceleration buffs it just gets dumb.

Definitely agree. Locking sp3 is another sensible option to making this lane reasonable as well.

I think the first time I fought Hot Rod on this lane I was embarrassed to share with my alliance what the results were. I mean...it's Hot Rod. Outside of this lane he's great to fight with, but a total chump when you go up against him. With this combination of mods on him though he's the devil incarnate.
    locking l3 is a decent idea
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Greetings!

Long time no see, Commanders! I've taken a look at this mod and it is behaving as it was initially designed.

However, we haven't utilized this mod since we first released it in story mode and due to the fact that 1) the description was not written very clearly and 2) the difficulty of the encounters we're currently using this mod on is much higher than what we had designed this for...

We will be updating the mod so that the fury buff/counter will only trigger when the player dodges a melee attack.

*Edit: Sorry it took us so long to get back to you. 1) We wanted to conclude the first round of Alliance Missions before addressing this change and 2) I didn't want to post anything and promise any changes until we got a chance to test and confirm that the change is 100% working.

This mod will be updated in time for tomorrow's alliance mission event.

Is it unreasonable to ask you to throw the players who had to clear this path a bone? I know a lot of items, energon, and $$ was used.....
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Also, I dont understand how you are saying it is working as designed, but the wording was just not clear. Are you simply implying that the word “backstep” should of been listed in the description?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Lapras wrote: »
    Is it unreasonable to ask you to throw the players who had to clear this path a bone? I know a lot of items, energon, and $$ was used.....

Hate to say it, but I’m thinking that’s what they like to hear...

Hoping we’ll get an update in the next few moments or so.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Lapras wrote: »
    Greetings!

Long time no see, Commanders! I've taken a look at this mod and it is behaving as it was initially designed.

However, we haven't utilized this mod since we first released it in story mode and due to the fact that 1) the description was not written very clearly and 2) the difficulty of the encounters we're currently using this mod on is much higher than what we had designed this for...

We will be updating the mod so that the fury buff/counter will only trigger when the player dodges a melee attack.

*Edit: Sorry it took us so long to get back to you. 1) We wanted to conclude the first round of Alliance Missions before addressing this change and 2) I didn't want to post anything and promise any changes until we got a chance to test and confirm that the change is 100% working.

This mod will be updated in time for tomorrow's alliance mission event.

Dude... They havent refunded anyone for playing with lags and crashes for a year. What makes you think theyre going to refund on this?