Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best alliances?

What's the best alliances in your opinion? Remember this is just a fun thread with comparisons, not a debate to fight to the death! Respect other peoples opinions! :)

Comments

• D3v1L wrote: »
    The ones that have fun.:)
    At the end of the day this is a game,so most important is to kill all enemies with your friends/teamates and share the joy with them.

Having an active chat helps a lot too.You get to know these peeps and this just brings people together.These Alliances live the longest and the members become friends.
    As of results,great job to all Alliances that are active.Keep up the good work.
    Cheers and enjoy.:)

That legit put a smile on my face...couldn't have said it better!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    D3v1L wrote: »
    The ones that have fun.:)
    At the end of the day this is a game,so most important is to kill all enemies with your friends/teamates and share the joy with them.

Having an active chat helps a lot too.You get to know these peeps and this just brings people together.These Alliances live the longest and the members become friends.
    As of results,great job to all Alliances that are active.Keep up the good work.
    Cheers and enjoy.:)

I agree with @NemesisUnknown that was amazingly said
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Spark are pretty good
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The best alliances are the ones with dudes pretending to be chicks, and watching these poor kids flirt with dudes.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    @Manthro lmao
    Wow just wow
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope Kabam won’t close this down
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    allspark avengers, pm22, colda, ovd n ampd
    Rotflmao
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    The best alliances are the ones with dudes pretending to be chicks, and watching these poor kids flirt with dudes.
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Even better is when two dudes pretending to be chicks flirt with each other. Sometimes they both don't know.. sometimes one lets down his guard and the other keeps pretending.

It's awkward and hilarious simultaneously

You seem like you have some personal experience with this.
  • edited June 2018
    Hey All,

The thread has derailed and is no longer constructive As such, I am going to close the thread to prevent things from derailing further.
This discussion has been closed.