Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 class bundles

Can we start expecting these to be a regular mid week offering?
The last 3 weeks have produced quite reasonable deals. I'm hoping this happens on the regards now.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback on! We'll definitely make sure the team knows about what you'd like to see. :)
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    While we are at it bow about some more ways to get t2 mod sparks..... been over a year and we have had one!!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I was happy to see a new T3 bundle today. I got mine. Unfortunately I pulled another green one and I was hoping for another color but I definitely can put it to good use.
    I will be getting another one as soon as I finish expert here in a few days. Im going to wait to see what color I pulled because if I pull another green one then I can rank my five star
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Vydious can kabam make this t3c bundle available again for those who missed it...
    Due to spending fast way to r3/30 bundle many guys have depleted their energon and recovering energon in 5 days isn't that easy... Now as jazz arena are up.. It 'might' be easy to recover it.
    If answer is no, okay I understand you
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    But lowerin it to 900 cubes instead of 1200 cubes.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    and refund those who bought it at 1200?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited June 2018
    1200 energon for T3c/gold crystals was a pretty solid offer compared to all previous ones.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How about making it BOGOF? :D
    Since I pulled a green one I'm hoping for another green so I can rank my 5*...that being said I'm aby80% done with expert, which will give me a full t3...happy days.
    Now...which Scout to rank?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Since I pulled a green one I'm hoping for another green so I can rank my 5*...that being said I'm aby80% done with expert, which will give me a full t3...happy days.
    Now...which Scout to rank?

Which scout do you have?
    5* Barricade. Last green t3 I pulled I maxed Prowl.