Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashing in iOS device

Maximus_PrimeMaximus_Prime Posts: 22
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi there,

I play the game both using an Android phone and a iPad Air with iOS versión 10.3.3

Generally speaking, I use Wi-Fi for both and even got a converter so I could use the iPad connected by wire to the router, therefore I don' t think it is a problem with my home network

The game has been crashing all the time since last update when I use it in the iPad. I can barely fight five fights on a row before any further fight may cause a crash from the start or even worse when I am about to win. The game then punishes me giving the fight as lost, even if I was fighting a 1* bot with a r4 4*. It is highly annoying in arenas, but other game modes are just unplayable. I can't risk fighting alliance fights in my tablet.

Could you please fix whatever is causing all these crashes?

Thanks!!

PS:sorry for the double post, it is my first post and don't know how to delete one of the posts

Comments

• edited June 2018
    Hi Maximus_Prime!

Try fully closing out Transformers: Forged to Fight, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

This discussion has been closed.