Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cheetor in expert

Just fought Cheetor on the 3* lane on expert. The second to last mission. Is there a reason I've missed that when Prowl hits him with power burn sp1, it SAYS power burn, but it drastically ADDS to his power bar? Is this a skill Cheetor has? It's definitely not the utility mod.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I find it absolutely fascinating how the glitches work to Kabams advantage when there is money to be made. My bots are still dropping blocks, the special button is either 1/4 the size of the screen when I don't need it ot 1/4 the size of a grain of sand when I hit it. Although it doesn't seem like the bosses are quite so Good like, they're still defying the laws of physics...evade after evade after evade...double sidestepping sidesteps, etc.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Cheetor blocks power drain, it’s in his ability description. That’s just the bot in this case unfortunately
  • Options
    Cheetor blocks power drain, it’s in his ability description. That’s just the bot in this case unfortunately

Yep; Cheetor's Transmetal exterior reduces the effectiveness of enemy abilities that drain power, so he would resist having his power drained and then be gaining power from being hit.

If you're curious about his other abilities, you can find the intel report on him here.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Cheetor replied himself :D
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ahh.... interesting.