Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

cheat in raid still around

does KABAM care about those cheaters in raid? i have been reporting cheaters from this particular alliance for number of times. All i get is a same automated email and i still see them around as nothing happened.

those guys are possiblly cheating in other things as well who knows and raid result is the only visible evidence for us to notice and i believed reporting those guys would help KABAM to take necessary action on them.
Tagged:

Comments

• AnienAnien Posts: 23
    What kind of situation is it?
  • Hey aiyu1221, I'm glad you brought this up as it gives me a chance to provide some clarification on this matter.

If you report someone you suspect of having cheated in the game, please don't be alarmed if you see them around after submitting your report. There are a number of possible explanations for this. It's possible that we didn't find enough information to conclude that this person was actually cheating. It's possible that our investigation is ongoing and we haven't yet taken action. It's also possible to report someone for cheating and see them active in the game a number of weeks later, but we may have issued them with a temporary ban. These are just a few examples, however, the list of possibilities is quite long.

With that being said, let me assure you that we take cheating very seriously, it is a direct violation of our Terms of Service, it undermines the integrity of the game, and it will not be tolerated under any circumstances! If we find that someone hasn't played the game in an appropriate manner, we will take all necessary actions to punish them, and this may include the temporary or permanent banning of their account.

We have tools and Moderators that can catch those who don't play fairly in the game, however, we also rely on the reports of other players. We thoroughly investigate every report that we receive, however, due to our privacy policy, are unable to share the results of any investigation.

I want to sincerely thank you for your effort in protecting the integrity of the game, and I hope you continue to report anything suspicious that you notice.
This discussion has been closed.