Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dungeons & Decepticons

I'm curious if anyone at Kabam, or anyone else playing this game thought of a Dungeons & Dragons (D&D)-like version of this. There have been some attempts at making roleplaying games for Transformers in the past, but to my knowledge, they've all failed.

It just seems kinda cool to me and seems like it would be something that would be easy to write up given that many things from FtF could cross over. There's some decent storylines with the main FtF story and the side missions with the new bot of the month, but I think it would be pretty fun to get together with some friends and run their bots (existing Transformers, or new bots the players could create) through a full blown adventure.
Tagged:

Comments

• What an awesome idea, @Halloweendm! I'm definitely going to be having a discussion with my weekly home tabletop group!

(Yeah I'm a big nerd, guys)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    An RNG dice mechanic like MODOK's Lab would be nice
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I'm glad you guys are open to it. That would be great if you all could actually pull that off! I'd be first in line to order the books and give it a go. My wife and son play D&D and they like it almost as much as I do. And my son is as enthusiastic about Transformers as I am (grew up on it in the 80s, wooo!), so that would be a killer combination!

Heck, I'd even want to be involved in the creative process--beta testing, etc--if that would be possible!