Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any news on act 4?

Listen, I just wanna know when it’s getting released. I keep ending up with nothing too doo on the game. Got my Event missions done and have no story quests too do too help pass time and have energy get used. And if you close this thread,. At least tell me how close you all are to releasing it

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well, good question, as if it hasn’t been made before and other threads like this have been closed or deleted with no given answer
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Well, good question, as if it hasn’t been made before and other threads like this have been closed or deleted with no given answer

I hope I get an answer
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    you've finished spotlight? stop using refills and use time instead! Get grinding arenas! RAID til your battery blows up!
  • Hey all.

When multiple threads get opened asking the same question, some folks can get confused and miss information when it's posted as it's split between multiple locations. When the answer to a question becomes available, we'll put it out there, but opening additional threads just to ask the same question again doesn't provoke a faster response--it clutters the forums and increases the chance that info sneaks past you.

As such, I'm going to redirect to the existing thread about Act 4 and close this one down.
This discussion has been closed.