Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly achievements too late

I was really excited for Wheeljack and as soon as he was released, I popped my saved up crystals and bought the dupes of Tantrum. To my surprise, I had actually made enough chips for both a 4* and a 3* Wheeljack, so I bought them without a second thought, and ranked them up. It was only later that I realized I hadn't gotten any of the monthly achievements for doing so. That's a lot of rewards wasted. How come the achievements aren't available straight after release? If it's by design, this was a really painful lesson. But if it was unintentionally delayed, it would be great to get my achievements after the fact.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    A lot of people are having this bug even from last month (having Jazz objective for 10 more days instead of Tantrum). They only get canned response from the support team until the Tantrum objective arrive, causing a lot of wasted efforts.

This month is the same, people even have 18 days of delay! So are you implying this player only has 14 days to complete all that? That's unfair. Kabam I know you're aware of the problem but how come you can't fix it for more than one month?xn8btglwun7h.jpg
  • The Wheeljack achievements are actually live now for me but the goals still aren't ticked. Counted it to 19k wasted chips among other rewards. Feels like the chip hunt is a bit futile now. What could go wrong indeed (couldn't help myself).
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    dxjnm3l3lxix.jpg
    Glad to see I'm not alone. Also very glad I checked this screen before I purchased 3* Wheeljack.
  • Heh... Once Wheeljack Spotlight was released, I went through the Master Spotlight, upgraded 3* Wheeljack from the Engineer Crystal and when I went to the Monthly Obj to pick up the goodies, only to see Tantrum stuff. Im so bummed.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    I have a different issue. I got credit for ranking 3 star Wheeljack to Rank 4, but did not get credit for getting him or ranking to levels 2 and 3
  • Same issue I think. Your achievements just went live after the first two ranks.
  • *sigh* hopefully they will fix this issue
  • Yeah, still no response from Kabam though. I hope they can give the players the awards they've earned.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Same problem here 3 days for me...
  • I just got the reward for getting my 3* Wheeljack to rank 4, but somehow the boxes aren't checked off and the rewards aren't there for getting him to ranks 2 and 3. Combine this with the lag and the bot not responding to commands correctly, if at all, and we've really got a fun time here! Yay!
  • Obviously, this is causing some real pain for your playerbase. Are you listening Kabam?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I beat medium what could go wrong a day or two ago, even started 100%ing it and didn't get anything.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I beat medium what could go wrong a day or two ago, even started 100%ing it and didn't get anything.

I would humbly suggest everyone to refrain from completing those objectives. Let's just get them 'almost done' (spotlight completion obj) and store materials for upgrade obj until there is a fix with at least 10 people verifying. Because you know, you may be left out in the fix.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I’ve got wheeljack objectives, exactly when I was supposed to. So I’m curious as to how this only affects part of the player base and not all of it? Also, even though it doesn’t affect me (yet), I still think kabam really should investigate it and resolve the issue.
  • Yeah, I completed the easy Spotlight 100%, yet I didn’t get the reward for completing the easy Spotlight (which you only need to do once)

Please fix this, Kabam.
  • I got no credit for obtaining 4* WJ but did for the 3* a day later. I bought them both at the same time
  • I sent in a support ticket for this in Thursday. The support team said they'll let the devs know and told me to wait for they're response. It's now Saturday and nothing
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same issue for me
  • Hey there, sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue. We actually have a thread going here where we are tracking this issue. This is also where we will continue providing everyone with updates as soon as we have more information on this matter.
This discussion has been closed.