Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why was I chat banned?

I seem to have been permanently chat banned I have not brought this up the forums because I thought it was just a month of no chat I have no idea why I have been chat banned but it gets on my nerves that I am CB because I don’t know what I have done. Please if you could get back to me KABAM@ that would be appreciated, Thank you.

-Legendarygamer6
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Please contact Kabam Support, there's nothing the forum mods can do to help you
  • They won't help you. I've been chat banned since December 2017 and KABAM has refused to provide sufficient evidence that I deserved such a ban. The support team will tell u they can't disclose the reasoning for things like this due to privacy issues or something which is a buch of scrap because The defendant has a right to know the charges against them.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    They give you warning if you broke their rules, a warning expires in one month, but if stack several warnings together, they can temporary or permanently ban you depending on severity of crime done
  • Hey Legendarygamer6,

I am going to close this post because the forums are a place for community discussion. If you would like more information regarding actions taken on your personal account, please reach out to our support team and they should be able to further assist you.
This discussion has been closed.