Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

War Machine Spotlight Maps.

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited August 2018 in General Discussion

Nothing against the maps that have come out, they are useful. However, I wanted more. So, after several months of working out how I wanted my maps to look, and redesigning them several times, I feel they are ready to share with more than just my alliance. So, without further ado, WarCat Mapping Services presents the Wheeljack Spotlight Maps.

s11rd7s302pz.png

jl5kuyxqyvz8.png

7nipj4wqd3fp.png
uj0ndh4hl2rt.png
v2mwd071wh02.png
hzn3rtej6phn.png
Tagged:

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Sleek as Silk! Great Work,man.
    These maps are so smooth and clear and easy to understand. :star::star::star::star::star:
  • Thank you WarCat!
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Sleek as Silk! Great Work,man.
    These maps are so smooth and clear and easy to understand. :star::star::star::star::star:

Thanks, that was the look I was going for. Its why I used the colors I used for the paths.
    BlogZmogis wrote: »
    Thank you WarCat!

Your welcome
  • This is really useful. Thanks WarCat. Keep up the good work.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Excellent maps. Just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    These maps are great. Thanks!
  • This is awesome! Good job, WarCat!! :D
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Good job bro
    Thanks Lou
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    Very well done Cat, kudos!

Like the name too, "Warcat mapping services". Make sure you go "Inc." or "LLC" with that so someone can't sue you personally for their team getting wiped out due to a typo, lol!

BTW, what program did you use to create them?
    0VERKILL wrote: »

Like the name too, "Warcat mapping services". Make sure you go "Inc." or "LLC" with that so someone can't sue you personally for their team getting wiped out due to a typo, lol!

I guess, some advanced skills with Google Sheets.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    WarCat, you absolute legend. Please tell me you're planning to do this on the regular!

No, actually it’s with a paint program. Everything you see was custom designed and made by me.
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    WarCat, you absolute legend. Please tell me you're planning to do this on the regular!

That is my intentions.
    WarCat wrote: »

No, actually it’s with a paint program. Everything you see was custom designed and made by me.

Well, everything is UPTO scale and at pin point position, didn't guessed it can be done with a Paint program other than a spreadsheet program.
    Making these to scale wouldn’t be possible on a spreadsheet.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @WarCat First, i would like to thanks for your awesome work on this SM map. Lastly, i want to inform you that you had misplaced one bot on chp 2.1 mod lvl 2. Its not Motormaster but instead Grimlock on that node.
    DonApis wrote: »
    @WarCat First, i would like to thanks for your awesome work on this SM map. Lastly, i want to inform you that you had misplaced one bot on chp 2.1 mod lvl 2. Its not Motormaster but instead Grimlock on that node.

Thanks, and thank you for letting me know. I just checked my quick maps and I seemed to have mixed the two up. With so many names on these maps it’s surprising I didn’t mislabel more that just the one you found.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Thanks, and thank you for letting me know. I just checked my quick maps and I seemed to have mixed the two up. With so many names on these maps it’s surprising I didn’t mislabel more that just the one you found.

Hey, nice work for sure. I am actually wondering if there is another mislabel....for 3.2, the easiest path, you have two brawler sharks, is that correct? I've done the path already but can't recall. Seems odd they would double up on bots like that for one path.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Hey, nice work for sure. I am actually wondering if there is another mislabel....for 3.2, the easiest path, you have two brawler sharks, is that correct? I've done the path already but can't recall. Seems odd they would double up on bots like that for one path.

They doubled up on BC last month on the right side of one map
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    TKO wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

They doubled up on BC last month on the right side of one map

Oh yeah, I remember that.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Warcat. I know your disappointed with the 7.0 update like we all are does this mean no more maps from you.....
    serdood wrote: »
    Warcat. I know your disappointed with the 7.0 update like we all are does this mean no more maps from you.....
    No, I’m still playing and new maps will be made. No worries there.
  • Very good stuff my friend. I'm happy and impressed and glad that someone out there is taking up the baton (since I've been in semi-retirement for some time now though I'm still clearly leashed but only checking the forums once a month maybe :)

Anyway, assuming there are still folks out there who have yet to complete Act 4... Would you be interested in publishing the Act 4 maps? I have had, for a very long time, "everything" that you need (paths, layout, bots, mods) already drawn up in draft form (Google Sheets) and you seem more than worthy to run with them to complete maps what I know I will never get around to :D

HMU in the "Welcome to Spark" room ... (sorry to have to explain that sending me a PM here or in LINE is semi-pointless... It's regularly over 20k unread so I just don't really pay attention any more :)

PS - I'm going to put in a link from my thread into here. Good job my friend :)
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks @WarCat
    Hope you will publish the new map soon.
    Patience, I’m really busy at my actual job and haven’t finished this spotlights Maps. Hopefully by Sunday they will be complete.