Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What did I done wrong KABAM?

SwipeprimeSwipeprime Posts: 37
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam u did well this game but.... HOW THE [Removed by Moderation] you gave me all t3 class sparks only tech and warrior, just finish expert and hope i would get other class JUST ONE [Removed by Moderation] time. all I ground out played the game is waste.open 7 times from the deal I saved energon and from spotlight get only certain class. and we all know tech and warrior do not the great class. i think u want me to quit the game. and we know it s not true randomness .My question is no question at all .I am hopeless now anybody? I cant beat master i wait just one different class but NO
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I suggest everyone quit playing the game. tbe game is worse day by day. heat/ lag etc. u gonna end up from great game to zero like other game. no i dont want to say those u know how fustrate for what nonsense called game. at least change one of my class and i will forgive everything. sure it never can happen.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    What did you said, Warriors and Techs are not great classes? First, Okay I'm with you, you shouldn't get Spark of same type again and again.
    Second, Tech is the classes where all bots are best in their own right. There us no worst bot among them.
    Warriors are mostly good,, just hound is bit underpowered. Bludgeons crit rate suck and his sign is synergized to it for being the most useless sign in the game.. Rest are all good.
  • Options
    I know that Spark it is good on their own right. but i tried to be positive. yes i know they are good bott but all we know it not game changer. my friend in my alliance also have pile of warrior class. just who gonna retire first me and them.
  • Options
    Hello Swipeprime,

I am sorry to hear that you are upset that you didn't get the class sparks you hoped to receive. However, this post is not very constructive. I am going to have to close it down. If you would like to seek advice and strategy tips from others, be sure to post another thread with the specific question that you are seeking answers for.
This discussion has been closed.