Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New features in 7.0

We getting an update on the new stuff in 7.0 or we just going to roll with the same spotlight setup in 2 days? Bout tired of this, same map, same mission, same bots I run over.

Bring me some good news Miike, don't come in here with Vydous and Yolotron and lurk. We need something good here guys.

Also is there update on the relic that reduces lag by 10%?

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited September 2018
    I was about to make a similar post.

The team has had time to review and discuss all the feedback regarding 7.0 and we would like to know what the action plan is at this point.
  • Yup, either kabam has been holding out on us until spotlight ends before surprising us, or they’re genuinely letting us down. Makes you wonder when they were so quick to rush out the hive crystal energon deal when everyone started complaining, if it was a panic reaction from kabam or something to appease us in the meantime. Personally I hope they’ve got something up their sleeve, as mentioned the same maps, nothing new is becoming stale. Couldn’t finish master due to the wheeljack repair issue going on so that’s time wasted
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I love this update! Best update so far! Keep it coming Kabam.
  • 7.0 was just a hype update for t3a...oh and the calendar rewards.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I have a feeling that Kabam does have atleast a little SOMETHING up their sleeves. Maybe they only released half of the patch notes and were just messing with us. But that’s just a theory, a game theory!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited September 2018
    To be fair, it’s the last day of the ‘road to 7.0’ calendar, maybe another update will come once it’s finished in a few hours, with more features. they haven’t said nothing is coming at the end of the calendar considering the lack of an actual update we got a few days ago, I’m expecting an announcement for new features either at the end of the current spotlight or when this calendar finishes
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    To be fair, it’s the last day of the ‘road to 7.0’ calendar, maybe another update will come once it’s finished in a few hours, with more features. they haven’t said nothing is coming at the end of the calendar considering the lack of an actual update we got a few days ago, I’m expecting an announcement for new features either at the end of the current spotlight or when this calendar finishes

I hope your right, but if that was the case I think they would of said something by now.
    Lapras wrote: »

I hope your right, but if that was the case I think they would of said something by now.

Their announcement timing has become later and later. Maybe we'll get the update and then a week later they'll create a thread about it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think the only change coming is the reduced energy requirements for medium and hard levels.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I think the only change coming is the reduced energy requirements for medium and hard levels.

Awesome. My life is now complete. No need to expand this game any further
    Widow wrote: »
    I’m really really trying not to be negative. But this game is really starting to wear on me. I know the mods say this isn’t mcoc but the content over there absolutely overcomes what we have here. At some point better rewards simply aren’t enough.

Yea, I guess the fact that this is a totally different game from MCOC means that we should never get a decent update ever again.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    One of them will pop in and say thanks for the feedback we will take this to the team or we are working on it or give us another day. They got sometime from me but it ain’t much.
    @yolotron I see you lurking
  • Thanks for your patience, everybody. We're working with the team to get some more information on what's on the horizon together for you guys as quickly as we can.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    will the information be out today? @Kabam Miike Please day today.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    One of them will pop in and say thanks for the feedback we will take this to the team or we are working on it or give us another day. They got sometime from me but it ain’t much.
    Haha you nailed it bro! @Kabam Miike proved you right
    Thanks for your patience, everybody. We're working with the team to get some more information on what's on the horizon together for you guys as quickly as we can.

Im done too
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited September 2018
    Side stepping is an issue and it seems we will never get it fixed. R.I.P TF. It’s going down hill like the live action series.
  • It’s been going downhill, it just finally made its way off the cliff.
  • I definitely understand the frustration, with the "Road to 7.0" calendar building up to a pretty underwhelming release, but honestly I was getting burnt out on the constant grinding and constant pushing for higher, faster, stronger. This just gives me an excuse to lay off a bit, relax, and have some actual fun while I wait for:
    1) The eventual release of combines
    2) The eventual release of the greatest Autobot ever forged...Preceptor! (Honorable mention goes to Springer) And...
    3) My quest (dare I say...gambit?) to get a dupe for my 4* Ultra Magnus!
  • CandKane wrote: »
    I definitely understand the frustration, with the "Road to 7.0" calendar building up to a pretty underwhelming release, but honestly I was getting burnt out on the constant grinding and constant pushing for higher, faster, stronger. This just gives me an excuse to lay off a bit, relax, and have some actual fun while I wait for:
    2) The eventual release of the greatest Autobot ever forged...Preceptor! (Honorable mention goes to Springer) And...

What’s fun about running the same garbage content we’ve had for a year? There’s nothing to push for and there hasn’t been for a while.
    I definitely understand the frustration, with the "Road to 7.0" calendar building up to a pretty underwhelming release, but honestly I was getting burnt out on the constant grinding and constant pushing for higher, faster, stronger. This just gives me an excuse to lay off a bit, relax, and have some actual fun while I wait for:

What’s fun about running the same garbage content we’ve had for a year? There’s nothing to push for and there hasn’t been for a while.

Because the game is fun without having to be King of the Hill? I'm no hardcore hypergamer, but I've loved Transformers, especially G1, my whole life, and this has me hooked on seeing old favorites, and seeing their abilities and histories get nods in the gameplay.
    Maybe you're not having fun, and that's okay. Maybe it's time for you to move on. The #1 priority here has always been about fun (okay fine and paying Kabam's bills) and this game delivers big.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Thanks for your patience, everybody. We're working with the team to get some more information on what's on the horizon together for you guys as quickly as we can.

Sooooo....going off of your response mike there is no info or you guys didn’t plan on sharing anything? I just don’t understand the lack of transparency and minimal effort from the “ Team” lately.
    @BOFAD hit the head on the nail EVERYONE has lost faith in this game. At this point this game is a sinking ship and either the community will go down with it or just abandon it all together.
    Hopefully I am proven wrong and these new details will blow everyone away. For once I’m hoping I’ll eat my words.

Give them some times guys, they have heard us and are working on their response.

They had their chance it’s called planning.
    CandKane wrote: »

Because the game is fun without having to be King of the Hill? I'm no hardcore hypergamer, but I've loved Transformers, especially G1, my whole life, and this has me hooked on seeing old favorites, and seeing their abilities and histories get nods in the gameplay.
    Maybe you're not having fun, and that's okay. Maybe it's time for you to move on. The #1 priority here has always been about fun (okay fine and paying Kabam's bills) and this game delivers big.

If lagging until you have a seizure is considered fun, then yes, I’m having a blast.
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Give them some times guys, they have heard us and are working on their response.

They had their chance it’s called planning.

They are too busy not planning to plan.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    CandKane wrote: »

I think PERceptor would be cool but how would they make him fight, he turns into a microscope! lol. Maybe they can mod him into a Demo....oh yeah they don't release new Demo bots anymore.
  • IchieIchie Posts: 16
    LOGIN SCREEN, why no one mentioning the BLASTER login screen? Hahaha