Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus Special

Megatronus special 1 is invisible on Android devices. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's supposed to be invisible, that's how Kabam milks the players
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    Bobdolle wrote: »
    Megatronus special 1 is invisible on Android devices. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+.

I see the animation on my s8
    It like he's throwing lava or something of the sort
  • Maybe its not optimized on the newer phone?
  • Looks like he's using "The Force"
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Looks like he's using "The Force"

megatron..i am your father
  • Voltron wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Looks like he's using "The Force"

megatron..i am your father

I guess that's why 3.2 is entitled Who's Your Daddy.......oops, I mean Deity. :D
  • The force is strong in this one
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I saw it on my Android MotoZ2....it's like molten rocks..pretty awesome effect actually.
    I hope he's a playable character...it would make the wait for a demo worth it.
    #remembertheIronhide
  • can NOT see it on iPad mini 4
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bobdolle wrote: »

Looks like crap on my grinder phone (Moto C Plus, MTK6737M, 2-16GB, 7.0) but totally visible.
    I've booted up TFF on my work iPhone X and cried at how pretty this game is supposed to be.
    But then laughed at how darn hot Apple's finest got after 5 fights in Spotlight Missions.
    Back to Moto.
    There's slight lag, though, with the latest TFF update.
    Remember, reboot your phone daily, for acceptable performance.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    edited September 2018
    Visual effect works on both my Android devices.
  • @Kabam Miike can we get a response, it's really hard to dodge when you can't see the rock form.
  • Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you! If anyone else is experiencing this, please post device information! I'm passing it along to the rest of the team so we can get it looked into.
  • Hey gang!

We pushed this fix live into the game, the special should now be showing up for everyone. If you still aren't able to see it please let us know! Thank you for the patience on this. :)
  • Hey gang!

We pushed this fix live into the game, the special should now be showing up for everyone. If you still aren't able to see it please let us know! Thank you for the patience on this. :)

No offense, but why is this being fixed very quickly, yet there still has not been a fix for optimus primal's weird sidestepping?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey gang!

No offense, but why is this being fixed very quickly, yet there still has not been a fix for optimus primal's weird sidestepping?

To be fair, I think this one has a little more of a precedence than the Primal one.
  • Hey gang!

Each bug is unique to its own issue, therefore no two bugs are gonna take the same amount of time to fix. We may not have been able to fix that particular issue as quickly as this one, but it doesn't mean we aren't working on it.

That said, please keep any concerns about certain bugs in their intended threads. I totally get how annoying it can be to see one bug get fixed before another, but let's keep the forums clean and in order.
  • Thanks for the update. It looks like they pushed a huge graphic improvement to the galaxy s9+ as well.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    I am currently using a Samsung A5 and I don't see the animation.
  • Megatronous Special 1 is still invisible
    Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
    Android 7.1.1
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Thanks for the update on this, y'all!

I'll let the team know so we can get it fixed ASAP. I'm sorry for the inconvenience on this, but thank you for your patience!