Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Barricade

Does anyone have a max forge 4* 5.50 barricade I am curious to know what the health and attack are like on it
Tagged:

Comments

• bxjh9dsq4lt2.png
    Here you go bro
  • Thanks man
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    For comparison. Here is him maxed out and at 90/100 forge level. Notice how much lower his overall rating is. Huge difference in rating between Sig level 6 and 26.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    vkbttj1lq20f.png

Text for posting
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vkbttj1lq20f.png

Text for posting

Interesting. Your health and attack are also lower despite the higher forge level. I didn’t think sig level affected those stats. Maybe something from masteries?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vkbttj1lq20f.png

Text for posting

Interesting. Your health and attack are also lower despite the higher forge level. I didn’t think sig level affected those stats. Maybe something from masteries?

I’m pretty sure the bot with level 75 forge is actually forge level 100, and that was looked up on another commanders profile. For whatever reason if you look at someone else’s profile, and tap a bot portrait, forge levels between 76 and 100 revert to 75/75. It’s just a visual bug, not really the end of the world, but it would explain the confusion here.
  • Is he worth it since I'm giving up on the wait to get kickback
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I wish he had better synergies because he's a fun bot to use. The one he shares with Grindor with the power lock after a successful heavy attack seems counterproductive, given they both benefit from opponents with lots of power already generated. It basically just means you have to hold off on using your heavy attack until later in the fight.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I wish he had better synergies because he's a fun bot to use. The one he shares with Grindor with the power lock after a successful heavy attack seems counterproductive, given they both benefit from opponents with lots of power already generated. It basically just means you have to hold off on using your heavy attack until later in the fight.

I've noticed that Barricade will still gain the same amount of power from his S2 regardless of how much power the opponent has. So if you power lock them with half a bar, Barricade will still gain a full bar+ with his S2.

A duped Grindor on the other hand, yeah, still needs the opponent's bar filled up to increase damage....
  • Whoa! Look at those Barricades! :scream: I'm jealous! He's my favorite Decepticon.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Whoa! Look at those Barricades! :scream: I'm jealous! He's my favorite Decepticon.

mine is soundwave! pretty sure @Kabam Miike is the same
  • Synthwave wrote: »

The power lock synergy with Grindor and Barricade is one of the best in the game. So many bot and mod abilities rely on gaining power. Cyclonus ain’t so tough when he is power locked. Harm Accelerator cant do as much damage if the enemy can’t use a special.
  • Time that heavy right though, and they’ll throw out some good damage. I usually hit it as soon as they get sp2, and lay waste to them. By the time it’s done you can easily have sp2 of your own and still have space to power steak in barricades case, not to mention the increased Crit damage with the opponent at relatively high power.

Barricade is a great all round bot however you play him. Backfire is lovely and consistent, not to mention stackable, for when patient play is required, and the Crit damage for when your being aggressive, covered with his sp2 power leak to keep them from sp3. Plus he has the best synergy with rotf megs, makes him a proper beast to use.

Ok, he could do with more decent synergy, but if your running mvtron and grindor, that’s all you really need. Gives a good unique synergy, gets another back plus armour. What more do you need from a bot that offers such utility?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I don't get why Barricade gets armour from Bonecrusher but not the other way around.
  • Kabam should put a update to his heavy of every time you use heavy you could power lock the opponent
  • Barricade, my first 3-Star Bot in the game. This guy is truly an amazing bot. The Backfire does a heck of a lot of damage when it activates and it's saved my butt a lot of times. The fact that he does more Critical Damage based on Opponents power is really useful, especially when an SP2 I throw manages to Crit. The Power Steal is extremely useful, since the Power you Steal can be enough to refill another SP2 quickly. His evade is probably the strongest in the game, and the Critical Rate buff he gets on his SP3 is pretty powerful. He's a great Bot and I'm glad he's my latest 4-Star.

He's also one of my favorite Bots to come out of the Bay movies. I would like to see him in more media.