Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thanks for today’s deal!!!

That is all.
Tagged:

Comments

• Finally allowed me to do this:

sobi41dkbv84.png
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I would be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous a tad bit. Those r4 five stars hit super hard. Nice bot!
  • I was wondering just seeing the offer if there were still players to buy it, despite the total lack of evolution of the game for long time and especially after seeing how kabam could miss the target as shamefully with their 7.0 update. Knowing that you continue to send them money despite this, confirms to me that the sense of urgency to deliver new content, expected for too long, should not be very high. Thank you for helping me in my next decision to stop everything. Cool WJ by the way. 😀
  • TheWolf wrote: »
    I was wondering just seeing the offer if there were still players to buy it, despite the total lack of evolution of the game for long time and especially after seeing how kabam could miss the target as shamefully with their 7.0 update. Knowing that you continue to send them money despite this, confirms to me that the sense of urgency to deliver new content, expected for too long, should not be very high. Thank you for helping me in my next decision to stop everything. Cool WJ by the way. 😀

Thanks... I guess?
  • Hey Vavatron! That is a really nice Wheeljack you have there! Congratulations!
  • Wow guys, you are on a roll!!
  • Can you gift me today's deal?
  • Those deals are super good if you have the moolah. But I thank the whales for their help to keep this game afloat.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Vavatron So did you buy the 5-Star Awakwning bundle to awaken your Wheeljack? Could you help the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wiki by providing images for the 5-Star Awakening and Signature Crystals? I'm looking for source image sthat can be easily found in (Android) game files.

Images like this:
    4c33b1r8p1lw.png
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    Sorry @woo224 but I already spun them. I got Brawler. See below:

saebgpa1ua8v.png
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Sorry @woo224 but I already spun them. I got Brawler.

But, if you came across them once, the source images should be stored in this android folder: Andorid -> data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache -> files (sorted by date).
  • woo224 wrote: »
    Sorry @woo224 but I already spun them. I got Brawler.

But, if you came across them once, the source images should be stored in this android folder: Andorid -> data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache -> files (sorted by date).

I guess it's same icon, just a star difference
  • @woo224 iOS?
    @woo224 iOS?

I think you'll need an external file explorer app for that.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    OMG dude nice bot...but How much did you spend?
  • Too much. 😉
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Finally allowed me to do this:

sobi41dkbv84.png

Congrats man I love your 5star Wheeljack!!!!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    SO much gold to rank him...jeeez