Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Something going on with Kabam servers?

Game has been timing out and images have not been loading. Need to kill app and restart to get it going again. But issue sometimes keeps repeating. Has this been happening to anyone else?
cg8byl2p4em0.png
p2vvxfyzz2ke.png
z3yz1upfv1tq.png

Just updated to iOS 12.0 (iPhone 7 Plus).
My LTE (Verizon) is fine. My home wifi and work wifi are both going over 100MB download.
Other games including graphic intense games are running fine; CSR Racing 2, Jurassic Park Alive, NBA 2K18 to name a few.

Comments

• Usually means wifi issues. If you have things downloading, or lots of people using the internet, it slows its speed, regardless of download speed.
  • I’ve had similar issues occasionally since upgrading my iPhone 7 to the iOS 12 beta last week. Not constant, just occasionally. Force quitting the app and reopening has fixed it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Same issue here after the last so called update.
  • Hey All,

Did this start after updating to iOS 12 for all of you? Is anybody experiencing this that is not on iOS 12?
  • Hey All,

Did this start after updating to iOS 12 for all of you? Is anybody experiencing this that is not on iOS 12?

For me, yeah.... it has gone from bad to worse :(

7by146dol3nu.jpg
    9kfkcy0gaaae.png
  • The game doesn’t seem very compatible with iOS 12. I just updated my iOS and it now hangs a lot more, getting stuck on the loading page when I’m trying to start a Mission or going back to base after starting a Mission.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hey All,

Does the same on android phones.
    7.0, 7.1.1 and 8.0.
    (Moto C Plus MTK6737M, Moto E4 Plus MTK6737M and Moto X4 SD630 respectively).
    Sporadic but sometimes over 30min. Since around Sep 8, but increasingly worse.
    Sometimes a reboot doesn't help, either.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Miike I didn’t update my iOS, it started after your 7.0
  • As of literally just now I can't finish watching ads. They stop at the last second and the game freezes. Android.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited September 2018
    iPhone 8 iOS 12 literally none of my pictures will load:m52jn9zz28ry.png
    I also can’t do ANY missions as it takes forever to load.
  • Same here - also happens a lot when I’m on LTE
  • Raptor22 wrote: »
    Hey All,

7by146dol3nu.jpg
    9kfkcy0gaaae.png

This is not the related issue, though.. It's a bug existing since a long time.
    When CPU and RAM are tortured, Some of content is not rendered.
    While original issues stated here is game is not downloading Image files like Avatar and Others.
    Hey All,

7by146dol3nu.jpg
    9kfkcy0gaaae.png

I have seen this happen once as well. Also since updating to iOS 12.
  • It's timing out every time I complete a fight in one game mode (say, Arenas)... and then when I try to go to a different game mode (say, Special Missions or Raids).... then the screen just goes blank like this:

1kf7c7xys2fh.png
  • Me too. After updateing to IOS 12. Iphone 7 plus. I have to constantly restart the app.
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    edited September 2018

This is not the related issue, though.. It's a bug existing since a long time.
    When CPU and RAM are tortured, Some of content is not rendered.
    While original issues stated here is game is not downloading Image files like Avatar and Others.

Actually, i think it is related in this case. I have both of issues happened at the same time on Android 8.1 two weeks ago. Uninstalling the game and then changing my network connections before reinstalling a few times fixed it for me.

Also don't switch to other apps while the game is downloading its assets, the game will stop the download until you switched back again.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Since iOS 12, long very long loading than usual, and 1 time on 2 when change screen I have blank screen like raptor22
    sqsj1ddrtbmw.png
    7 reboot to finish one daily mission it’s insane.
    Almost one year in this game, due to the lack of content, lack of game improvement (overheating for exemple), the non resolving of my disappeared forge mod button and the way this game turns, I only see one solution : I QUIT THIS GAME
  • I been posted about this i hope it gets fixed but my solution until it’s fixed is to turn battery power saving on
    Device: iphone 7+ iOS12
  • Hey gang!

Wanted to drop by and thank you all for answering Miike's question! We're currently working to share this information with the rest of the team to get it looked into. We'll bring you updates once we have them.
  • Hey gang!

Wanted to drop by and thank you all for answering Miike's question! We're currently working to share this information with the rest of the team to get it looked into. We'll bring you updates once we have them.

Thank you Kabam Vydious.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here and I'm not trying to inflame the situation, but it seems like the FIGHT sections (Special Missions, Raids, Arenas, AMs, etc.) of the game are most effected. Right now, I cannot start any of the Fight sections. The game just hangs/frozen. I've tried killing the app and restarting and it still does the same thing.

While this is a bummer, I have no given up on this game yet... so pl
  • Same issues...granted the bugs and lags were awful, but now fights don’t load, icons for relics, items in inventory, prizes in away missions don’t load either. I’m using iOS 12 as well, which seems to be part of the problem. Also movement is drastically slowed as well as input commands when a fight does load. Reinstalling the app seems to have no effect.

Thank you Kabam Vydious.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here and I'm not trying to inflame the situation, but it seems like the FIGHT sections (Special Missions, Raids, Arenas, AMs, etc.) of the game are most effected. Right now, I cannot start any of the Fight sections. The game just hangs/frozen. I've tried killing the app and restarting and it still does the same thing.

While this is a bummer, I have no given up on this game yet... so pl

Hey!

Thank YOU for this further information. I've also passed it along and the team is currently investigating it. Thank you in advance for everyone's patience!

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Geez.
    When i started late Mac 2018, i used a Moto Nexus 6 and a Moto Z Play.
    Both can't get past the AM nodes walk now.
    Moto G5+ can't handle this anymore either.
    Force Close the moment you get past your own base and into any action.
    It doesn't matter what version of Android (6.0, 7.0, 7.1.1, 8.0) i think it's PROCESSOR-centric, with SD617, 625, 801, 805, 808, 810, 820 all being crash happy (626, 630 and 430 are OK FOR NOW) plus the Apple A series 64bit running iOS 12.
  • Please fix it soon I can't even start a fight..the game crashes when it gets to the loading screen..I am using android 7.1.1 version
  • Serious...it’s getting worse. I have to reboot before every fight. If I can get a fight here’s what my screen looks like:7eamhr52y9fo.png
  • Zang wrote: »
    Since iOS 12, long very long loading than usual, and 1 time on 2 when change screen I have blank screen like raptor22
    sqsj1ddrtbmw.png
    7 reboot to finish one daily mission it’s insane.
    Almost one year in this game, due to the lack of content, lack of game improvement (overheating for exemple), the non resolving of my disappeared forge mod button and the way this game turns, I only see one solution : I QUIT THIS GAME

I’ve had this happen a few times this morning.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2018
    I will be so thankful when these errors get fixed, my team and I are experiencing awful crashes
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We are playing on new version Apple iPads
  • For me the same thing , the game is crashing all the time when o teu to fight (i am playing on Android Moto G5)
  • The crash is back...does kabam even care about these problems? I feel this issue can be solved easily by giving us the choice of setting up graphics in game