Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Device's that arnt officially supported

i have 3 devices 2 of wich run Forged To Fight properly. However ive notice that one of my devices dont run the game as fluidly, frames drop drastically, and some gameplay is altered. All of which stems from the prompt "Your device isnt officially supported, you may experience changes" or something along those line's. I want this to be acknowledged by Kabam , and hopefully get these problems fixed or solved.
Tagged:

Comments

• Rezident_WeevilRezident_Weevil Posts: 77
    edited September 2018
    Might be easier for them to list devices that ARE officially supported. Or at least the Spec requirements.
  • Hey KnckoutGaming137,

More information regarding unsupported devices can be found here here. Hope this helps!
  • That's a horrible list, if you're looking for smooth gameplay. It's basically just a list of devices that the game will or won't refuse to run on, even if they're so low frame rate that you'd never want to play it on them.

Anything older than a iPhone 6s can be choppy enough to be unplayable in most people's opinion.

Any Android with less than a Snapdragon 820 as well. However, with Android phones this also can depend significantly on the phone's resolution, a Snapdragon 820 and a 1080p screen may run pretty smoothly, while the same with 1440p may be too choppy. A older Android may also run well enough, if the resolution is comparatively low.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I have two devices I’ve tried this game on, an iPhone 5, and an iPhone 8. I can say without a doubt that this game is practically unplayable on iPhone 5.

For the iPhone 5 It’s like microwaving your phone just to log on, and if you manage to get a fight, good luck finishing it without crashing. The lag is pretty bad as well. This is just my experience.

On the other hand, with my iPhone 8, this game runs super smooth. No crashing, or lagging (unless I decide to run rok/rotk in one sitting, so never). My iPhone 8 also doesn’t heat up much, even after a long duration such as doing a spotlight mission, then raiding, and arenas.

Obviously it’s expected that the later model of the same phone will run better, but it makes a huge difference on this game. I would highly recommend trying to use something on the newer side if you can.
  • My iPhone SE burns my hands with 3 fights or more and the all of consequences of overheating starts
  • So far I've concluded, Graphic setting mostly depends on Screen Resolution
    For, Galaxy S5 has 1920x1080 resolution @ 431DPI and runs game at higher graphics. It has 2.4 GHz which almost used up all to render graphic at that higher resolution. But, real issue is RAM is 1700MB of which about 600 MB is mostly available to Game. Crashes frequently

While another device, 960x540 resolution @220 DPI and runs game at lower graphics. It has 1.21 GHzwhich is almost ideal render graphics for low resolution. And RAM? 1900MB! of which 850~1000MB is free for Game. No Crashes or bugs, Load Screens are 3~4 secs slower... Only issues is load screen lag in AMs where after clicking Fight Button, it takes 20~35 secs for load screen to show up.