Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cant do the three videos for energon?

Hello it says not available but seems odd....this happen to anyone else? How to fix?
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Sometimes it’s signal or WiFi connection. Try sitting next to the box if using WiFi and see if it works then.

It may be a glitch though, just keep restarting until it works again. Happens to me every now and then too.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I believe that kabam said somewhere that they can’t fix any issues with that button, not sure where I remember it from though.
  • Options
    I remember it, it’s because it’s controlled by the advert company. I believe the issue was that someone’s kid had an alcohol advert shown, and questioned why kabam would allow it. Kabams answer was that the ads weren’t selected by them
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Sometimes quitting and restarting the app gets them going. If not, you just have to wait a little bit and try again later.
  • Options
    Hello it says not available but seems odd....this happen to anyone else? How to fix?
    Thanks!

I’m having the same problem on my new iPhone XS running iOS 12. But no problem on an iPad running iOS 11.

What device/OS are you having this problem on?
  • Options
    xJamesss wrote: »
    This last week they were pretty rare and in last 2 days i only got 1 ad

You must be in a region where they are not able to fill their ad spots.
  • Options
    Hey All,

As some have commented here, the Ads are not completely in our control. Sometimes, there aren't ads available for individuals based on your Region, or other factors.
  • Options
    Hey All,

As some have commented here, the Ads are not completely in our control. Sometimes, there aren't ads available for individuals based on your Region, or other factors.

That wouldn’t explain why it's working on my iPad but not my new iphone...
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Hey All,

That would fall under “other factors”, probably specific person to person is my guess if they didn’t go into detail.
  • Options
    Kenny wrote: »
    Hey All,

That would fall under “other factors”, probably specific person to person is my guess if they didn’t go into detail.

In this case, “other factors” means lots of malfunctions under iOS 12.
  • Options

That’s because if you can afford to buy one of the new iPhones, you can buy energon instead of getting some from watching ads. ;)
  • Options
    Hey All,

Hmm, I don't have a concrete answer here, but Device type could be one of the factors. Some advertisers will target certain Device types. This may not be the case, but I remember long ago when I was doing ad-purchases, I could set them by device type as well.
  • Options
    Hey All,

Hmm, I don't have a concrete answer here, but Device type could be one of the factors. Some advertisers will target certain Device types. This may not be the case, but I remember long ago when I was doing ad-purchases, I could set them by device type as well.

I’m pretty sure it was working up until I upgraded to iOS 12 on my old iPhone 7. Certainly plenty of other graphics errors started showing up then.

But somehow I doubt advertisers are avoiding people who just bought the newest premium iPhones.

Anyway, something the developers I’m sure are looking at because it would be costing you all revenue.
  • Options
    Reset Advertising Identifier in iphone/Reset Advertising ID in android will help to solve this issue..And restart the game
  • Options
    For what it’s worth, it seems to be a problem for the ad network and not the game. There’s another game that I occasionally play that uses the same ad network and it isn’t working on my phone, either.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback from all. I think the issue is with iPhoneXs and max. I can click the ads on my iPad but it’s greyer our on iphoneX Not sure why but this might be the issue