Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon Hacking and Crystal Opening event

Alliances that are found guilty of energon hacking should be disqualified from the Crystal Opening Event. This is only fair to those alliances that played by the rules.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I hope so but highly doubt it.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I can’t wait to see the team that wins the 5star G1 Optimus even though my team isn’t participating
  • Wait what? Energon hacking is a thing? That’s total BS if it’s being used for events like this
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    hackers will win anyways
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    People buy cheap energon from dodgy sellers using stolen credit cards to buy energon. You do the crime, you do the time.
  • Should whole alliance be disqualified or only member who cheats?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2018
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    @Jscrilla gets the Captain Obvious award of the day.

Congrats!

At least say something witty or funny, what a let down....again. Your parents must be proud.

I dunno.. looks like at least two people found my comment funny :wink:

Seriously though, what is with everyone automatically assuming that the alliance that wins MUST be cheating in some way?

Getting old fast.

Even if it's proven they aren't, they'll still be labeled cheaters by the line community, just like the Asian alliance that took over 1st place. There has to be a conspiracy even when there's not I guess.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, seriously, you really don't know them personally, their real life profession of bank balance. You say they they didn't bought them.
    What is proof of confirmation which legally describes, they are 'banned'... And banned for 'hacking', not other reason.
  • Hey Guys,

This thread is not very constructive nor can I see it moving into a constructive direction. For that reason, I am going to go ahead and close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.