Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Metronaeus chips

There’s some sort of glitch with the Metronaus chips. My number keeps saying 80k but when I go to press to buy(just to test I know I need a 100k) it keeps sayin that I still need 46k chips. This has been going on for a few days now so I’m probably not getting my chips at all. Pls help

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Why can’t anyone spell megatrounus properly ...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2018
    Kitten wrote: »

It's the Swedish translation.
    And its Megatronus without u.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    “Metro”naeus
    Megatronus train system confirmed for construction in 2018 by Kabam developers
  • Kitten wrote: »

It’s megatronus
  • Gee ty for your help everyone. Blocked!!
  • Hey there,

How many chips does it show you have in your Inventory after you get more? Is that number changing as well?
  • I’m stuck at 14k and i know that i should be around 50+
  • I’m stuck at 14k and i know that i should be around 50+ -update, yeah missing huge amounts of chips, clearing two megatronous boss levels i should have an additional 8k in chips plus 2400 from crystals in addition to other chips from other battles from days before today!!! Wth man! Stuck at 14842!
  • Hey there,

How many chips does it show you have in your Inventory after you get more? Is that number changing as well?

I’m currently at 40,975 Megatronus Chips. Wish I had more but I keep getting 2-Star forge bait from the Crystals.

• —update—- Still stuck at 14k I have earned an additional 2800 chip since last post which isnt crediting me!!!!! I should be very much higher and I’m mad!!!!!! :(

I’m stuck at 14k and i know that i should be around 50+ -update, yeah missing huge amounts of chips, clearing two megatronous boss levels i should have an additional 8k in chips plus 2400 from crystals in addition to other chips from other battles from days before today!!! Wth man! Stuck at 14842!

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    —update—- Still stuck at 14k I have earned an additional 2800 chip since last post which isnt crediting me!!!!! I should be very much higher and I’m mad!!!!!! :(

I’m stuck at 14k and i know that i should be around 50+ -update, yeah missing huge amounts of chips, clearing two megatronous boss levels i should have an additional 8k in chips plus 2400 from crystals in addition to other chips from other battles from days before today!!! Wth man! Stuck at 14842!

That's REALLY harsh, man.
    When did this happen to you?
    What caused it, in your opinion?
    Phone model, os version, processor?
    (So i can update the REQUIREMENTS thread)

I hope Kabam sorts you out, and fixes the issue (I've not suffered it, TBF, since the Wheeljerk Spotlight)
  • Since i started with this event, the points aren’t logging correctly, iphone 6splus, ios11, tsmc,