Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A suggestion to get more from our mods

Kabam please give us the ability to equip some of the mods we use on our bases to help us overcome the mods in spotlight and AM. (I'm sure some will agree, 'Shock block' is my mod nemesis) The idea of having a mod fixed to a node is good in principle, but it should be adapted to use with your bots that are moving around the maps too.
Tagged:

Comments

• That'll be too broken since you can just equip repair modules on your bots and blast through missions.
  • Tintin2k17Tintin2k17 Posts: 26
    edited October 2018
    Maybe with a limited timer on mods or amount of times it can be used? The mod may only be used on one bot, not the whole team?
  • This is an interesting idea, and it has come up before. At this time, we don't have any plans to implement anything like this, but I will make sure that I take this to the team again.
  • This is an interesting idea, and it has come up before. At this time, we don't have any plans to implement anything like this, but I will make sure that I take this to the team again.

Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Now... Can you suggest something to get more from our moderators?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Already lured a mod LOL