Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2 bots

Is it possible to add 2 bots a month?
I can not wait every month.I think that adding 12 bots a year is rare.I am sorry for kabam, but what about my proposal?
An example
Make 2 bots to special mission
Tagged:

Comments

• You must be joking, right?
    They do 2 Champs a Month in MCOC, many of players feel it rushed and champs being overpowered and sometime bugged,...
    This is however, really, you'll have half the time to test a bot, whether he is balanced OR bugged
  • This is actually how we used to do it, but it was a very different game at the time, and we have come a long distance since. There didn't used to be Featured Bot Chips, and the only way to get the Bots were from Arenas and Crystals. When we switched over to 1 Bot per month, we were able to completely overhaul the system!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    1253793 wrote: »
    Is it possible to add 2 bots a month?
    I can not wait every month.I think that adding 12 bots a year is rare.I am sorry for kabam, but what about my proposal?
    An example
    Make 2 bots to special mission

z8rtzak5cub8.jpeg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think the way it's being done is really good. I kinda feel bot chips should have an exchange rate though...maybe not 1-1...but I had like 60k Cyclonus chips left over I'd have gladly taken 30k Megatronus chips for....not that gold isn't totally welcome.
    The way they did it in the beginning made it impossible for regular players to land quality bots without spending.