Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ways to improve the game

I have a few new ways to improve some things in the game, with one massive update, tell me what you think:

Daily Missions: These need a massive revamp, adding expert and master difficulties
Spark Trials: The spark trials need t3 and t4 basic sparks, on expert and master respectively.
Daily Class Missions: Expert and master would provide essense for t3 class sparks of that day.
New Missions: Alpha Sparks and Mod Sparks. Alpha would be: T1, T1, T2, T2, T3. in order of easiest to hardest difficulty, allowing some access to T3A sparks. Mod Sparks aren't necessary but I wouldn't complain.

Other Reward Buffs: People have been complaining recently with the rewards on other modes, buff them too. Raid, Arena, and AM rewards are in need of a buff, on a scale of shrimpy to arnold, they need to go to the hulk. So make those swoll and people will be happy.

Bots: Add 2 new bots, a Beast Wars bot, and a Bayformer, so that way people will be happy we aren't getting G1 again. Buffing and Nerfing some bots is also in order, only a few come to my not so useful mind at the moment, other than Hound and Ramjet for some buffs, and Megatronus (Possibly) for a nerf, along with the obvious, 4* tactician bee. A new but small batch of 5 Stars would be nice too, just to keep some people back on their seats. Not to mention a few new mods. to help out too

Mods: I definitely feel a few new mods are needed, and there are two that gave me ideas for some new mods: Tech Console and Scout's Sentry, These two work best on their respective class, and I thought, why not add some mods for the other classes? So here's a few ideas; Warrior's Wisdom: Enhances Bleed, and anti-evade. Tactician's Command Console: Enhances Armor Breaks and Crit Chance. Brawler's thingamabob (I can't think of a name for this one): Enhances armor buffs and melee attack damage. Demolition's Stockade: Increases Ranged damage and Critical Damage.

Missions: People have been asking and speculating about act 4 for some time now, and I think now would be a good time to add it in, along with 1 or 2 new legends of cybertron missions, that would be a nice addition.

Lowered Graphics: A setting to change how high or low the graphics are would be really nice, as it'd stop lagging and overheating, make the models less detailed in this mode, but still noticeable, along with a top-down POV on the map when you're not fighting, like classic zelda, and a background in the fights like the Smash Ultimate training mode, good looking, but not detailed, speaking of training mode...

Practice Mode: I've seen a couple threads about a practice mode and frankly, I don't care for it, but for new players I'm sure it'd be nice. Select any bot in the game to play as, then any bot in the game you don't have to fight, you can choose ratings, tiers, and mods.

These are all of my ideas to improve the game, what do you guys think?
Tagged:

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Most ideas here are good. I would be a fan of making higher level dailies, even if the bot ratings were through the roof on the final difficulty for the higher level sparks.

I’m not a fan of nerfing the already good bots, I would rather balance them by buffing the garbage bots that no one uses. I do think a balancing is in order though.

That’s about all I have to add, I pretty much agree with you about everything else.

Also I’m surprised one idea wasn’t “add warpath!”, guess someone doesn’t need him so bad.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kenny wrote: »
    Also I’m surprised one idea wasn’t “add warpath!”, guess someone doesn’t need him so bad.

Totally beat me to it.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Most ideas here are good. I would be a fan of making higher level dailies, even if the bot ratings were through the roof on the final difficulty for the higher level sparks.

I’m not a fan of nerfing the already good bots, I would rather balance them by buffing the garbage bots that no one uses. I do think a balancing is in order though.

That’s about all I have to add, I pretty much agree with you about everything else.

I didn't add the fact that warpath needs to be added because that's common sense.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    One day, someone will invent an addictive, PvP capable Transformers game and Kabam will wonder why they didn't implement that first.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I didn't add the fact that warpath needs to be added because that's common sense.

That depends on who you ask
  • Hey PhatBoy123,
    Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Awesome ideas here 👍