Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What determines your raid opponent rating?

Is it based on your defense rating or your squad attack rating or just totally random?
Tagged:

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Ito answer your question: it’s what your opponent puts on base defense.

Your opponent is random and relative to your medal count (usually within a few hundred), I think this is the only factor in matchmaking, and base strength has nothing to do with it.

Just my speculation
  • Kenny wrote: »

Your opponent is random and relative to your medal count (usually within a few hundred), I think this is the only factor in matchmaking, and base strength has nothing to do with it.

Just my speculation

This is correct. Medal count is a performance based metric, so we match you up against other Commanders that have a Medal Count close to yours, as they should be a closer match to your Skills and Roster.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Kenny wrote: »

Just my speculation

This is correct. Medal count is a performance based metric, so we match you up against other Commanders that have a Medal Count close to yours, as they should be a closer match to your Skills and Roster.

Recently, I’ve ran into some people raiding my base whose medal count has been higher than mine by a significant margin (like 1600ish medals vs 1400ish). I attached a screen shot of one example. How & why would that occur? Just curious... 0ntbeybd4u8v.png
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Technobot wrote: »

Just my speculation

Recently, I’ve ran into some people raiding my base whose medal count has been higher than mine by a significant margin (like 1600ish medals vs 1400ish). I attached a screen shot of one example. How & why would that occur? Just curious... 0ntbeybd4u8v.png

The raid medal different is not that big.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Just my speculation

Yes, medal count is all that's factored.
    That's why you sometimes get bases of 32,000PI, when your own max team rating is 8700PI.
    Lovely.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

q3jtbl7odia3.jpg

Thoughts ? @Kabam Miike
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Slayer wrote: »

q3jtbl7odia3.jpg

Thoughts ? @Kabam Miike

Careful. That motor master looks a bit strong
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Slayer wrote: »

q3jtbl7odia3.jpg

Thoughts ? @Kabam Miike

Collusion. You’re not allowed to have a base rating that low.