Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do you relieve stress while playing?

Imagine planning on taking on RoTK but you're afraid that you might mess up and/or the bot could do something you couldn't expect. How do you relax?
Tagged:

Comments

• I listen to the sounds of screaming Autobots while i play. It helps
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Eric Clapton. Never fails. Every time I'm playing spotlight master or RoK I'm playing something smooth, just keeps me chill and calm.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    edited October 2018
    Those sweaty hands are death.... good luck!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I just get on with it, cos it's just a game
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I beat my fat man belly rolls like a drum.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2018
    Have Blaster or Jazz play their number one. 🤣 Listen to my favorite tunes or playlist.

Cries and screams are music to my ears -Soundwave
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited October 2018
    Build a 100ft mighty altar to our master and lord Kabam Miike and pray that he takes away my suffering.

I’m kidding
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    chilling in a new spotlight mission, listening to some nice calm metallica helps me
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    My wife thinks it's super IRONIC that my "fun time" makes me so MAD in the 1st place.
    When i retort "But honey, the glitches! The LAG! The LOADING TIMES, THE FREEZES..."
    She says "Shut up, loser."
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Savage wife you got there
  • My secret is knowing that I suck and I'm always going to die so I rarely get mad.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    My secret is knowing that I suck and I'm always going to die so I rarely get mad.

You sir, WIN THIS THREAD. 👌
  • I usually just take a break, step away for a bit and do something else. :)
  • I just grab some food out of the refrigerator I'm already playing in
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I relax when I see the win screen.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I just grab some food out of the refrigerator I'm already playing in

Actually, THIS wins the thread
  • I usually don't get a lot of stress, but also keep in mind sweaty hands! They can make things really difficult. I had *traumatizing* sidesteping, dashing, and Special-activating problems with that...
  • ktomov wrote: »
    Eric Clapton. Never fails. Every time I'm playing spotlight master or RoK I'm playing something smooth, just keeps me chill and calm.

I'm exactly the same way, except with Sting.