Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New daily flawed

So I’ve done the daily 4 times now. Didn’t notice till the 3rd round. And got photo proof this last round. You show me a 3* reward box. But give me a 2* at the end. I was hoping to be lucky enough to draw a full t3brawler from the rewards like I’ve seen other do. But it’s doubtful on a 2* box. I feel kinda robbed a bit. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos

i2db1hs7u5cc.png
9g8umctpv5jt.png
Tagged:

Comments

• I noticed the same thing
  • I too noticed this yesterday as well.
  • Yup - happened to me as well
  • Hey all, we're aware of this issue and are looking into it!
  • Update! We've confirmed that this is only a visual error, and that the rewards from these Chests are correct! We're working on a fix for this.

Sorry for the confusion!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Update! We've confirmed that this is only a visual error, and that the rewards from these Chests are correct! We're working on a fix for this.

Sorry for the confusion!

can you also fix the sig program? same issue over there. the images are mixed up when you use the sig programs
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Update! We've confirmed that this is only a visual error, and that the rewards from these Chests are correct! We're working on a fix for this.

Sorry for the confusion!

@Kabam Miike as in the 3* box on the path was wrong and the 2* box in reward screen is correct (aka we are gettinga 2* reward)? I did the right path this morning and saw a 2* box on the path.

I think most of us are interpreting as it's suppose to be a 3* box and the reward screen was just showing the wrong box.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    When I pick up a 2 star box it ends up being a 1 star box in the rewards screen.