Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

ERROR 4star Tactician Bee is missing

There’s a huge error here we fight against 4star Tactician Bees why isn’t there one in any bot crystals??? Tactician Bee is the only bot in Forged To Fight without a 4star Huge Error
Kabam team please fix this big issue
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos if one of you guys can give me a heads up I’d sure appreciate it guys
    I’ve seen this error with the mod paralyzer so I know it’s possible to fix Tactician Bees missing 4star 😀
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I’ve seen this error with the mod paralyzer so I know it’s possible to fix Tactician Bees missing 4star 😀

Tact bee with paralyzer mod? Must be quintesson base
    No I meant the 4star mod paralyzer was never in a crystal so they fixed it
    edited November 2018
    So I believe 4star Tactician Bee can be put into all the crystals also
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Omg @Jazz444 why are you spamming nonsense? This is not an error but a choice by kabam to not include the tactician bee as a 4* in this game. Not yet at least. I'm sure the kabam mods are not going to appreciate you calling them out for this nonsense.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    There's your confirmation he's coming and maybe soon. In the past, they would barely even acknowledge any mentions of 4* Tactician Bumblebee.
  • Couple months ago there was a leak that a 4 star Bee would be coming in unison with Bumblebee movie coming out
    That would be amazing to see him get a 4star for the Bee movie 😄😄😄
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    There's your confirmation he's coming and maybe soon. In the past, they would barely even acknowledge any mentions of 4* Tactician Bumblebee.

I hope so thanks buddy
    Klaxosaur wrote: »
    Couple months ago there was a leak that a 4 star Bee would be coming in unison with Bumblebee movie coming out

That’d be so cool
    You can't fix what ain't broken! Bee just hasn't made it to the 4-Star Pool yet. Will he? Who Knows?!

Thanks so much for your reply Mike I hope Bee gets added to the 4star pool soon😄
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    You can't fix what ain't broken! Bee just hasn't made it to the 4-Star Pool yet. Will he? Who Knows?!
    If you can't fix what isn't broken, then fix what is, and add Warpath Miike.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Warpath? Call that a tank?
    xclrnccjmd10.jpg
    Lol this is Tactician Bee’s 4star page not the suggestion thread lol