Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BumbleBee Movie Event Loading Screen Design

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
My 4 year old son took the time to design next months loading screen.

ybiyn3wfivm1.jpeg

@Kabam Miike let’s make this happen.

BumbleBee Movie Event Loading Screen Design 42 votes

👍🏻
90%
BumblebeeManthroJoker69KillMasterCMufc14Raptor22M00NDrShotgunSparkShredderShockserdoodJOUSTAnakinPrimeJmdToughJayBird01Kabam ValiantSkBirdmanBumblebee254DatedWizard4 38 votes
👎🏻
9%
Barricade_2017Bodyopus79NemesisUnknownOptimalOptimus_MV1 4 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• 👍🏻
    Reminds me of this old video:
    https://youtu.be/b_RcekgbJ5Q
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    👍🏻
    This is the new bob ross, I feel it.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    👍🏻
    No warpath, but the artwork is really cool
  • 👎🏻
    I don't understand the image although nice art
  • 👍🏻
    Simply wonderful
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited November 2018
    👍🏻

According to my 4 year old:

“His fwont wheels a hands a-cause he’s twansfomin”
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited November 2018
    👍🏻
    Still better than da Vinci though
    edited November 2018
    👍🏻
    My boy... as you can see, he’s serious about BumbleBee! Hopefully this movie is kid friendly. He’s not seen any of the films yet!

8m87t297kefi.jpeg
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    👍🏻
    Best one yet. You’ve got my vote.
  • 👎🏻
    Oh vavatron, Nice. Didn't realize what he was doing but now I know. Interesting
    👍🏻

Haha! I posted it because it’s adorable, and it Transformers related. Not because it’s particularly good!

I’m a pretty big Kabam fanboy on these forums, but today I got a warning from Kabam for another post I had made, so I thought I would go back to posting positive community type stuff... you know back to sucking up to Kabam Miike and all.
    edited November 2018
    👍🏻
    Vavatron wrote: »

Haha! I posted it because it’s adorable, and it Transformers related. Not because it’s particularly good!

I’m a pretty big Kabam fanboy on these forums, but today I got a warning from Kabam for another post I had made, so I thought I would go back to posting positive community type stuff... you know back to sucking up to Kabam Miike and all.

Or do what I do, and act like a moron and shitpost. (don't ye dare warn me for using a legitimate term)
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    👍🏻
    That’s awesome!!
  • Vavatron wrote: »

According to my 4 year old:

“His fwont wheels a hands a-cause he’s twansfomin”

Vavatron, We have a future Commander in the making. This is just too cute! Thank you for sharing!
  • 👎🏻
    Needs more explosions! Gotta pay respects to Michael Bay, our lord and saviour.
    (This is a very risky comment I've just made, some people will like the joke and others will think I'm hating... But it's just a joke I swear 😂 by the way, the drawing looks great! Your son is very talented 🙂)
    👍🏻
    Needs more explosions! Gotta pay respects to Michael Bay, our lord and saviour.
    (This is a very risky comment I've just made, some people will like the joke and others will think I'm hating... But it's just a joke I swear 😂 by the way, the drawing looks great! Your son is very talented 🙂)

Don't forget jumpcuts.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    👍🏻
    When It seemed like they fire actual Metal Bullets (like RotF Prime slow motion). I just get lost wondering, from where the heck they bring those bullets, don't they drain out their own metal mass. And I guess it made Optimus weaker, by DotM. That sentinel Killed his butt like punching bag, and couldn't have survived without aid of Megs.
    And Megs who actually fired Energy Blasts. Got hit his own gun, his own hand ,that made him too weak to hit sentinel from back and killed in few secs by Prime)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    👍🏻
    Good job little buddy
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    👍🏻
    When It seemed like they fire actual Metal Bullets (like RotF Prime slow motion). I just get lost wondering, from where the heck they bring those bullets, don't they drain out their own metal mass. And I guess it made Optimus weaker, by DotM. That sentinel Killed his butt like punching bag, and couldn't have survived without aid of Megs.
    And Megs who actually fired Energy Blasts. Got hit his own gun, his own hand ,that made him too weak to hit sentinel from back and killed in few secs by Prime)

3 words
    Stop Watching Bayverse !