Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kabam WHY IS scorponok so Red?? Another bug that needs to be fixed

Comments

• Options
    Not a bug. Scorponoks aura is meant to be like that. Its his shielding
  • Options
    It's freckles. 🤣
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    He uses his missiles and red aura to become the cybertronian kool-aid man.
  • Options
    Not a bug. Scorponoks aura is meant to be like that. Its his shielding

If it wasn't a bug, he'd look like that in the pics in his Bot Intel Report, or in the featured bot overview that appears when you first open up the game. It's definitely a bug.
  • Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    edited November 2018
    He doesn’t look like that on any of my iOS devices
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    6i34tddkbua8.jpg
    Correction :
    Another Bug that needs to be Noted and Ignored.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    He doesn’t look like that on any of my iOS devices

Yeah it's only Android exclusive lol
    Android graphics are set to "low" by kabam , sadly
  • Options
    This is a similar visual bug some saw with Megatron back in the day. It's caused by the graphics processing through your phone. I can bring it up to the team, but can't guarantee what will be the outcome of it.
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    This is a similar visual bug some saw with Megatron back in the day. It's caused by the graphics processing through your phone. I can bring it up to the team, but can't guarantee what will be the outcome of it.

Do you mean Megs appearing as grey? Because he still looks that way to me.
    (Not complaining, I think it looks awesome)
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    OP7842 wrote: »

Do you mean Megs appearing as grey? Because he still looks that way to me.
    (Not complaining, I think it looks awesome)

Grey Megs look awesome but red scorponok look very ugly.
  • Options
    It looks like rust/shading is rendering in the wrong colour. Looks really ugly. Please fix it! It's spoiling my Scorponok experience :( Plus I hope this isn't going to lead to a 2-tiered game where Android users get a shoddy 2nd hand experience over other players because of poor programming and other excuses.
  • Options

Was anything done differently with the texturing on Scorponok? If there was some new design process or texturing process then it may be causing issues.