Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Updating AM Rewards

2»

Comments

• Just wanted to swing by and let y'all know that we're passing this suggestion/feedback along to the team.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    RIP inqously - was taken down by the corruption.
    Truly a hero
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    What happened to his post?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Just wanted to swing by and let y'all know that we're passing this suggestion/feedback along to the team.

Thanks so much buddy 😄
    please add any T2 Alpha sparks
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Just wanted to swing by and let y'all know that we're passing this suggestion/feedback along to the team.

Thanks so much buddy 😄

come on bro you know they’re going to do nothing, i do admire your positive attitude though
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Kitten wrote: »

Thanks so much buddy 😄

come on bro you know they’re going to do nothing, i do admire your positive attitude though

They’ll do something the message is going to the head ones 👍👏

Thanks so much buddy 😄

how many times they said “I’ll take this to the team I’ll take this to the team I’ll take this to the team”.. nothing happens man
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited November 2018

Thanks so much buddy 😄

how many times they said “I’ll take this to the team I’ll take this to the team I’ll take this to the team”.. nothing happens man
    It’s just a false security blanket. The only time they’ve added something is the “Further improvements” thread which most of those things STILL haven’t been added. This game has so much potential but they just don’t care about it. Why have two games but only care about one? Defeats the purpose.

Sycko5 wrote: »

Thanks so much buddy 😄

It’s just a false security blanket. The only time they’ve added something is the “Further improvements” thread which most of those things STILL haven’t been added. This game has so much potential but they just don’t care about it. Why have two games but only care about one? Defeats the purpose.

well man no point telling them where they’re wrong, because they’ll take offence and delete the post :smile:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    RIP inqously - was taken down by the corruption.
    Truly a hero

I’ve noticed this in the forums. Every once in a while, someone’s post just completely disappear from the forums. All of them. If you view their profile, you see this

mu9w16smy4k1.jpeg

At the bottom, there’s a message that says you don’t have access to view their comments. After a while, this message goes away and you can see their comments once again. Not sure if this is a ban, censor, or what not, but I don’t think all users don’t have access.

One time, I couldn’t see someone’s posts, but only realized it when someone else responded to it with a quote and that post was invisible to me. Even when I clicked on the link in the quote to take me to that post, it just took me to the top of the page. A couple weeks later it was back and I could see them.

Not sure if it’s a forum bug or if it’s something the mods are doing.
    They censored his post, that’s why I asked what happened to it, because I read it before it was deleted. Check his YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwOnnBAHQs
    And now this will probably be censored too ;)
  • Groo wrote: »
    And now this will probably be censored too ;)

It's crazy that Kabam could just take their time to censor posts or make paragraphs about no swearing, yet when they post about "new content", it's just a very obscure sentence.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Inqosly didn’t break any forum rules so they can’t delete his post nor ban him.
    Instead they just censored it so he would think it is there but in fact it is unavailable for anyone else except himself.
    They may did the same thing for all of us without us noticing, to make sure that your post hasn’t censored you need to log out and check it as a visitor.
    There were a few more posts in this thread a while back, they must have been deleted too :/
  • Hey All,

A few posts have started to derail from the original content rather than contribute to the actual topic. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.