Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Click Bait Credit Score App: Mission Energy Refresh

Slightly disappointing to see clickbait showing up in-game.

I was forced to stare at this still slide which was a blatent misrepresentation of my credit score for 30 seconds in aims of making me insecurely click the clickbait.

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Vavatron wrote: »

I was forced to stare at this still slide which was a blatent misrepresentation of my credit score for 30 seconds in aims of making me insecurely click the clickbait.

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png

Travelling around 3 continents, you will see everything from Chinese Molestation MMORPG, GOP adverts, ONLINE GAMBLING TARGETED AT KIDS and discounted seafood ramen.

Standards, eh? All for 5 friggin cubes.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm stopping the ad revenue. I will not souch as watch another ad until my issue is resolved. Every ad watched is Kabam revenue.
    @DrShotgun but how will you collect energon to buy those spotlight crystals, think about all the 3* Hounds you're missing out on!

I actually think you've found the indicator of a games' life force.
    If the ads keep showing BIG clients like Facebook, Amazon, etc, the game is still RELEVANT, at least to the company
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm stopping the ad revenue. I will not souch as watch another ad until my issue is resolved. Every ad watched is Kabam revenue.

Lmao. Stick it to the man, bro.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Lmao. Stick it to the man, bro.

Man you gotta do what you can. I stopped spending months ago. Whether I play for free or not doesnt affect them.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @DrShotgun but how will you collect energon to buy those spotlight crystals, think about all the 3* Hounds you're missing out on!

I actually think you've found the indicator of a games' life force.
    If the ads keep showing BIG clients like Facebook, Amazon, etc, the game is still RELEVANT, at least to the company

Life force
    I like that term
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. While we don't really have control over what Ads are displayed to you, we can talk to our partners about inappropriate ads. I'll report this one right now.

Thanks Mike! That makes me feel a lot better.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png

Kabam doesn't have control over the ads that pop up. It's your own fault for thinking this random ad knows your credit score.
    Ænigma wrote: »

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png

Kabam doesn't have control over the ads that pop up. It's your own fault for thinking this random ad knows your credit score.

TBF, a lot of Verizon phones are connected to your credit card, bank account for direct debit or utilities/bill payment.

Do you know how simple it is for an app/advert to hack into your account with just a few wrong presses? Like a fake (x) to close the ad?

I fix these kind of phishing scams for my parents all the time
    edited November 2018

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png

What? I didn’t suggest I fell for it! @Ænigma ...read before you start throwing stones... and why would you even be bothered to post that comment?

If I had fallen for it, at best you’d be victim blaming.
    Let's keep this thread ACTIVE with all the dodgy/exotic/hilarious ads we get IN GAME.
    Let's keep this thread ACTIVE with all the dodgy/exotic/hilarious ads we get IN GAME.

Amazing suggestion!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

Shame.

kjnaghojx2zv.png

What? I didn’t suggest I fell for it! @Ænigma ...read before you start throwing stones... and why would you even be bothered to post that comment?

If I had fallen for it, at best you’d be victim blaming.

I thought you quit?
    I quit spending and high level alliances. Now I’m FTP until I’m compelled to do otherwise.

Right now I have killer bots and the demands of the game are met without spending or underwhelming AM rewards.
    Why would a forex trade simulator show up on my 10yr olds' ad stream.
    With access to Play store, which I'd blocked with password protection.
    The F2F is on his Lenovo Yoga Tab android 7.0, and his age is registered as such?
    0t8eud0e8owb.png
    48zcbldxbj4r.png

My 10 yr old now thinks dating websites are legalized prostitution rings.

2lticro55msf.png
    7n9kmtzso08f.png

Again, his is a child restricted, Mediatek tablet with age set at "below 12yrs" under parental controls.
    edited January 2019
    Fantastic new advert.
    "Where Romance meets Finance".

4ayqgk3q6kjz.png

Attractive gamers, need any HELP with Transformers toys financing?
    And the daft twunt who flagged my previous report for ABUSE can go do one.

I don't choose what advert comes on.

LEARN TO READ, STAY IN SCHOOL
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    I’ve gotten **** style regional political ads.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Why do they hashtag The Really Unusual Miscellanius Prime. I don’t understand it, especially considering a lot of things that don’t ge
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I wonder if the adverts are targeted based on your searches etc lol
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I wonder if the adverts are targeted based on your searches etc lol

I would sell me bum for a 5* Galvy.
    Ok, half cheek.
  • GoldenShadowGoldenShadow Posts: 3
    edited January 2019
    Credit Karma is a legitimate and helpful website. It gives you free access to your credit scores instead of making you pay for the reports. It’s been around for many years.

They aren’t phishing for your information 🙄
    edited January 2019
    Ok, again on my parental controls equipped, 10yr olds' tablet.

8zilrzbiptc0.png
    qw5ytr8nto4k.png
    0ks5ktzm7dq8.png

I understand ads keep F2F afloat, but this is too much.
    Again, parental controls activated, plus the user's age is set to <12yr old.
    Whatever
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

8zilrzbiptc0.png
    qw5ytr8nto4k.png
    0ks5ktzm7dq8.png

Whatever

stop going on dating sites then dude.
    DaveJL wrote: »

8zilrzbiptc0.png
    qw5ytr8nto4k.png
    0ks5ktzm7dq8.png

Whatever

stop going on dating sites then dude.

@DaveJL
    Weirdly, I've never ever been on one.
    Don't need help, that's what socializing in real life is for.
    Also, I'm currently based in SE Asia, don't even think dating.com has a presence here.
    Plus, the tablet won't let my boys go anywhere near these kind of websites.
    Hence the report.