Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New 5-Star pool

So we got that exclusive 5* crystal, does that mean maybe some time in December or January we get a new pool? Would love to see the bots from that crystal (except hound) join the 5* crystal, @Kabam Miike any idea what month this will happen so people can save?

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Didn't you quit?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Didn't you quit?

Yes sir
    Kitten wrote: »
    Didn't you quit?

Yes sir

What are you still doing then?? Go live your life free from Kabam! Why do you ask all these questions like it matters to you lol
    Didn't you quit?

Yes sir

What are you still doing then?? Go live your life free from Kabam! Why do you ask all these questions like it matters to you lol

I am free lol... I just care for the game?
    Didn't you quit?

Yes sir

I am free lol... I just care for the game?

Doubt it.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Some people just like to watch the world burn!
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    That's what I also thought, it's still too early to add those ( last ) bot in the 5 star pool. Because that'll mean no more adding to the pool for the rest of the game. And since they were on sale just last friday, expect at least 3 to 4 month before getting a glimpse at those new 5* bot
    And don't forget that in this pool, we have the most OP one that are still waiting.
    Celt wrote: »
    That's what I also thought, it's still too early to add those ( last ) bot in the 5 star pool. Because that'll mean no more adding to the pool for the rest of the game. And since they were on sale just last friday, expect at least 3 to 4 month before getting a glimpse at those new 5* bot
    And don't forget that in this pool, we have the most OP one that are still waiting.

Not really... There were several feature bots that have been released since the last pool addition that still aren't in the 5* basic crystal.
    edited November 2018

Not really... There were several feature bots that have been released since the last pool addition that still aren't in the 5* basic crystal.

Yea my bad, that was the thing I was missing.
    But still, if they add those bot in the normal pool, we would need to wait like at least 5 more new bot ( which means 5 month ), so the next pool can contain as much bot as the other pool added.
    edited November 2018

But still, if they add those bot in the normal pool, we would need to wait like at least 5 more new bot ( which means 5 month ), so the next pool can contain as much bot as the other pool added.

Also, I think they only add 6 new bots at a time after the initial crystal pool. So they would just take 1 from each class and add it and still more for next time.

Edit: I might be wrong on this, and it could be 12, 2 from each class and thats why no way we getting new additions yet.

Also, I think they only add 6 new bots at a time after the initial crystal pool. So they would just take 1 from each class and add it and still more for next time.

Edit: I might be wrong on this, and it could be 12, 2 from each class and thats why no way we getting new additions yet.

it was 12 in the last add to the pool, indeed ( Megatron/Dinobot---MV1/Grimlock--Cheetor/Kickback--Soundwave/Mirage--Bonecrusher/HotRod--Galvatron/Mixmaster )

And yes, if we want a pool ASAP, they'll just add 1 bot of each class, but I don't think they'll do, because it will be more " easier " I think ? To get those new bot. I don't know, I don't think it will be the case anyway
    Hey All,

We don't currently have any plans to add the Bots from the 5-Star Limited Crystal to the regular pool any time soon. This will probably change in the future, but not at this time.

Do you plan on selling it again?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey All,

We don't currently have any plans to add the Bots from the 5-Star Limited Crystal to the regular pool any time soon. This will probably change in the future, but not at this time.

$200.
    p87z4dtnj3gx.jpeg
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey All,

$200.

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    p87z4dtnj3gx.jpeg
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey All,

$200.

t7cfjjkxm4bk.gif