Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam, I'm SLIGHTLY impressed with you right now

ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
One of my alliance members showed me the updated monthly calendar. The addition of a t3 class crystal and a 4* instead of a 3* is a great step in the right direction, well, for us will max forge 4*s instead of 5*s. Good job, keep giving us good stuff like that and maybe your community will love you again
Tagged:

Comments

• If this means not only getting the 4-Stars I don’t have yet PLUS Bumblebee, I’ll be happy.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah it was a great surprise thanks Kabaam
  • Let's just hope the 4*s from the calendars are permanent...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited December 2018
    Let's just hope the 4*s from the calendars are permanent...

mcoc is offended
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Let's just hope the 4*s from the calendars are permanent...

mcoc is offended

let it cry some more
  • ZL88ZL88 Posts: 4
    I think the * bot they give out in the calendars should be equal to the players level. Such as the updates daily and 4 hour crystals when you hit a certain plAyer level. So level 40+ 4* less than that 3*.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Its Christmas time. This is a one time only thing I guarantee it. Dont get your Hope's up. Next month will be back to 3*.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    ZL88 wrote: »
    I think the * bot they give out in the calendars should be equal to the players level. Such as the updates daily and 4 hour crystals when you hit a certain plAyer level. So level 40+ 4* less than that 3*.

So you're saying that noobs and players who are growing up shouldn't have a free 4* bot? Lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Commander level has nothing to do with player skill, because the place with the highest exp yield is the story mode, which is fairly easy.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I was pleasantly surprised to see this and hope its a permanent change to the calendar :-)
  • Hi Everyone,
    Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Yes, I want a free 5 star bot.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

WRONG Kabam wants all players to get the fair amount how can the low players get stronger if Maxed players get a 4* on the December calendar everyone does 👍
    I thank you so much Kabam in my wishlist I asked for a 4star bot to be on the monthly calendar instead of a 3star amazing how my wish came true 👍👏🎁

Keep up the good work Kabam
    I’m so excited about the Bumblebee and Jetfire event coming soon 😁👍👀
    edited December 2018
    Hi Everyone,
    Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

Hi buddy no problem we love talking about the December calendar 👍
    I thank you thank you Kabam team what a wonderful Christmas gift 🎁
    Is the 4star and T3 Class Spark going to be a permanent addition? Or is this a Christmas special only ?
  • ZL88ZL88 Posts: 4
    Slayer wrote: »

So you're saying that noobs and players who are growing up shouldn't have a free 4* bot? Lol

Absolutely. We all had to work hard and grow our roster they weren't handing out 4* bots like candy which made sense. When I got my first 4* I didn't even have the resources to develop it. What are the players who are starting to develop 3* rosters going to do with one?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2018
    Thank you Kabam. This is absolutely the right time to start adding a guaranteed 4-star bot & T3 Class Spark to the monthly calendar (hope it’s permanent). It helps the new players get 4* bots while, at the same time, provides rich materials & a chance to upgrade 4/5 star bots to experienced players to strengthen their existing rosters... and hey, 10000 free BOTM chips for a duping a 4-star bot.
    Technobot wrote: »
    Thank you Kabam. This is absolutely the right time to start adding a guaranteed 4-star bot & T3 Class Spark to the monthly calendar (hope it’s permanent). It helps the new players get 4* bots while, at the same time, provides rich materials & a chance to upgrade 4/5 star bots to experienced players to strengthen their existing rosters... and hey, 10000 free BOTM chips for a duping a 4-star bot.

Thank you buddy well said I’m so glad you agree with me
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 doesn’t want lower tier players to get rewards we get
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »

Thank you buddy well said I’m so glad you agree with me
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 doesn’t want lower tier players to get rewards we get

No. People who get a tier 3 would not use it for a long time because their noobs. The people who are experienced would benefit from it and the noobs can work their way to it. Is it fair? Perhaps
  • Wow. Just noticed this. Great boost! Thanks guys! 😁
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I'm not. Jetfire isn't Warpath, I'm depressedpacito now.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I'm not. Jetfire isn't Warpath, I'm depressedpacito now.

Warpath isn't Warpath either. He's really a horse. No wait. He's really a broom.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    edited December 2018
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    The addition of a GUARANTEED 4* BOT monthly is SUPERB for both vets and noobs...
    AS LONG AS NEW BOTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

If you've a huge roster?
    Free 5* shards.

New to F2F?
    Perfect incentive and motivation.

I really hope this game has a LONG lifespan, and if so, the 4*/month won't skew the game much in the long run.