Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My Aweome New Transformers Shirts

Like my new shirts?

riep8lsaoq8o.jpeg

ovtq2mrkubs3.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...nothin’ else to talk about.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Awesome shirts
  • Brilliant
    Where can you buy them ?
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Where can you buy them ?

I bought it from an artist in artist alley who does a limited run every year of 2 new transformer shirts. When they sell out, they are done.

I think he sells them on his website, lemme see if I can find his name.
    edited December 2018
    @Jazz444

His name is Juan Carlos Ramos.

el2lmoke7x8e.jpeg
    edited December 2018
    More of his work...

9fftz4mprcec.jpeg

If you hit him up on Instagram or Twitter, he’ll definately sell you them. Super nice guy. @Jazz444
    Vavatron wrote: »
    More of his work...

9fftz4mprcec.jpeg

If you hit him up on Instagram or Twitter, he’ll definately sell you them. Super nice guy. @Jazz444

Cool I love his work 👍
    edited December 2018
    @Jazz444

el2lmoke7x8e.jpeg

I think I’ve seen him before
    On Instagram
    @Jazz444

el2lmoke7x8e.jpeg

I guess I was watching someone else lol
    This man here does awesome work also
    At 1st I thought you were buying Transformers shirts from a store
    I like supporting local artists. Plus I’m less likely to see someone with the same shirt, and it makes a good conversation piece!
  • Those are really cool!
  • Vavatron wrote: »

el2lmoke7x8e.jpeg
    Is it bad that I've alway preferred G1 Galvatron over G1 Megatron?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I like supporting local artists. Plus I’m less likely to see someone with the same shirt, and it makes a good conversation piece!

For real, has anyone actually struck up a conversation with you about a Transformers T?
    edited December 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

For real, has anyone actually struck up a conversation with you about a Transformers T?

Yes! I’m a runner, there’s a park in Houston called Memorial Park, I get the occasional 40-something pointing at the shirts and giving a thumbs-up.

My circle of friends are kind of “unexpected geeks”. People don’t place us as geeky, and therefore often become curious when seeing a shirt that seems slightly out of character. Other parents at my kids school, let’s them know your probably not into the “fraternity” or “bro-club” culture, which is. I’ve.

Often, service industry people will ask, or friends of friends. Also neighbors, who would never know what a transformer is unless they have kids.

Not just transformers, I get hit-up about my music evangelistic tees as well. Particularly the obscure punk rock stuff.