Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is an interesting bug

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
1txaa9g58eg1.png

Saw this interesting glitch when I opened up the game. 6 stars confirmed? Lol
Tagged:

Comments

• Hacker
  • I meant to make only 1 so can some kabam member delete the other one?
  • edited December 2018
    That is interesting... Does it fix itself after a restart? Passing it on to the team.

PS. We don't plan on introducing 6-Star Bots to the game any time soon.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Is this the new content Kabam? Because it's more exciting than getting nothing!
  • That is interesting... Does it fix itself after a restart? Passing it on to the team.

Yeah its fixed now. It is interesting to see though
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    That is interesting... Does it fix itself after a restart? Passing it on to the team.

Wow... I’m cool with 6 stars... means the game is sticking around for a while!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Vavatron wrote: »

Or its just much easier to release the same bots that already exist in the game with another star tagged onto its picture in order to get people to spend more money once again without having to actually release more content...
  • Ænigma wrote: »

Or its just much easier to release the same bots that already exist in the game with another star tagged onto its picture in order to get people to spend more money once again without having to actually release more content...

Stop being so negative man. They probably are gonna add new stuff soon. They will, maybe this month
  • Hacker

Kappa
    From my perspective, the forging mechanism makes this developement exciting rather than discouraging.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    From my perspective, the forging mechanism makes this developement exciting rather than discouraging.

what

what

Who
    edited December 2018

what

Forging means progress isn’t wasted every time a new star level is introduced. This feature isn’t in MCOC.

what

Forging means progress isn’t wasted every time a new star level is introduced. This feature isn’t in MCOC.

Map 3 is gonna be real easy with a bunch of 6*s
  • Makes me wonder more a bit of 6 stars a bit