Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What’s wrong with this picture?

Has anyone else noticed that Mirage teleports instead of turning invisible? He never teleported before, that was SkyWarp (Cyclonus). Also there are some errors in others robot form. Starscream shouldn’t have engines on his back, since they’re his feet. Prowl has 2 front ends from car form. 1 on chest & 1 on his back. Same thing with Jetfire (Skyfire) having 2 cockpits. Now one could argue that these mistakes hold true to the cartoon since it was always full of mistakes. Also MV1 should be MV2, 1st movie was animated with G1 OP, just saying.

Comments

• Jetfire (Generations Leader Class) and Prowl (Combiner Wars); neither is a mistake. Again with Starscream (Generations Leader Class).

With Mirage, he probably turn invisible, reappear, turn invisible, reappear; you call it teleport.

Go make use of Google, it's your friend.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    I believe he transforms into a race car when he's invisible, hence the sudden impact of his kick.

Also, Mv1 does make sense since it's the first movie in the Bayformers franchise, not Transformers

Also, Bombshell is Cyclonus. He's smart enough to match Cyclonus' tactical side
    But that still is just a theory.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Gtron wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that Mirage teleports instead of turning invisible? He never teleported before, that was SkyWarp (Cyclonus). Also there are some errors in others robot form. Starscream shouldn’t have engines on his back, since they’re his feet. Prowl has 2 front ends from car form. 1 on chest & 1 on his back. Same thing with Jetfire (Skyfire) having 2 cockpits. Now one could argue that these mistakes hold true to the cartoon since it was always full of mistakes. Also MV1 should be MV2, 1st movie was animated with G1 OP, just saying.

The Generations JETFIRE had 2 cockpits, as do all his mold-mates (Seekers) to appear more cartoon accurate.
    The real jet cockpit is on his arse.

Cheating, i know, but HASBRO had been doing this since G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime.

Prowl is just a loser that died from a single chest blast thanks to a puny constructicon blaster.
    Doesn't matter how many car hoods he has.
    One shot.
    😂
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    @ScarredArachnid333 Look it up! SkyWarp is Cyclonus, Thundercracker is Swoop, Bombshell is one of the Sweeps
    As for Mirage moving so fast theory. Mirage didn’t move that fast. Blurr did, but he didn’t go invisible & I’m not talking about him
    As far as MV1, I don’t care about what anyone says. MV1 is first movie & first movie was animated, period. I enjoyed watching the Bayverse movies, but as Transformers goes he ruined a lot of bots with artistic license.
  • They should just rename them movie verse, after all dotm bee has no reason to have synergy with tlk hut rud. There are very few exceptions where there is an actual visual change, like tlk Megatron, or a tlk Optimus with a sword.

Crab hands Megatron mv1-3 is still the same, and I guess there is scope for aoe galvatron(?) to be a seperate character. Optimus is visually the same mv1-4, being a sword wielding death machine mv5. Bumblebee is practically the same capability wise, with slight variation. Same with ironhide, hound and barricade. Drift is just a change of colour not worth noting (unless skins become a thing, personally I preferred his red look).

Grindor, mixmaster, bonecrusher, hut rud or anyone else if I forgot anyone, there isn’t enough screen time to tell. Just rebrand them movie verse, and only specify if necessary. I don’t care if prime is mv1, mv2 or whatever, he’s still movie prime to me.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 Look it up! SkyWarp is Cyclonus, Thundercracker is Swoop, Bombshell is one of the Sweeps

If you are going to tell someone to look something up, you may want to get your facts straight first.

Thundercracker is Scourge.

Who formed Cyclonus is debatable; some would say Skywarp, some would say Bombshell, and some may say both.

You can argue Bombshell is one of the sweeps, owing to insecticons did have ability to clone.

Go watch the discussion before you try correcting someone at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvBetqRlTI

At about 4 min 29 sec, you will see Bombshell in foreground and Skywarp in background; both appear to have been reformatted into Cyclonus, but one was supposedly part of a Cyclonus armada. Animation errors do occur and certain discussions are debatable.
    @lightningbaron you be wrong wrong wrong
    edited December 2018
    @lightningbaron you be wrong wrong wrong

It seems you are just a juvenile, whatever floats your cup of tea. You haven't presented any facts or video discussions to back your statements. @Gtron, it seems you are incapable of a discussion. Either you are plain ignorant to facts or just plain stupid.
    Juvenile?? Listen to your pompous tone
    @lightningbaron juvenile?? Listen to your pompous tone. Pot calling kettle black. Truth hurts??
    Like Kabam, I too make errors. I meant Thundercracker became Scourge not the Dinobot Swoop (spell check got me) SkyWarp became Cyclonus & Bombshell one of the Sweeps. @lightningbaron needs to converse with Kabam Ahab before being hostile & calling someone names. So juvenile.
    edited December 2018
    @Gtron, I know you meant Scourge, but disagreed on the bits about Cyclonus.
    @lightningbaron but not apologetic about calling names?? Hhmmmm, ok
  • Hi All! Seeing as this thread has gone off topic and just filled with personal attacks, I am going to close it now. Please keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.