Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Well done Kabam!

r26wlj6a61m7.png
Honestly Kabam thanks so much for updating the calendar to give us 4* characters. Now there’s stuff to look forward to for new and old players :). [I may be exaggerating but oh well, i’m just really happy about this]
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m so excited about this too 👍😊😃😁
    Thanks so much Kabam
    Happy New Year everyone 2019 looks like it’s going to be golden frames lol aka 4*s each month that’s just awesome
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    r26wlj6a61m7.png
    Honestly Kabam thanks so much for updating the calendar to give us 4* characters. Now there’s stuff to look forward to for new and old players :). [I may be exaggerating but oh well, i’m just really happy about this]

And those 5 star crystal shards at the end are really great as well.

I wonder if Kabam has something big planned....

Hopefully. Please.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Day 21 is the most intriguing ;-)
    What new bot is showing up??
  • Raptor22 wrote: »

MUST BE LOCKDOWN
  • It will be Lockdown and it is Tact. Peep the free 4* Cyclonus. And one of my alliance buddies mentioned that DemoMegs does not have synergy with a tact, that being, Lockdown would make the best addition and make more sense.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    It will be Lockdown and it is Tact. Peep the free 4* Cyclonus. And one of my alliance buddies mentioned that DemoMegs does not have synergy with a tact, that being, Lockdown would make the best addition and make more sense.

I don’t follow - how is Cyclonus proof exactly?

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited January 2019
    Now I'm listening to lockdowns theme. The featured bots should have their own theme.
  • Now I'm listening to lockdowns theme. The featured bots should have their own theme.

Lockdown has an awesome theme. It was stuck in my head when I heard it in the trailer.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Raptor22 wrote: »

What about day 7?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    It will be Lockdown and it is Tact. Peep the free 4* Cyclonus. And one of my alliance buddies mentioned that DemoMegs does not have synergy with a tact, that being, Lockdown would make the best addition and make more sense.

I always thought it was simply releasing bots as they come out, E.g Megatronus next month then scorpinock's after that?
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Seb1976 wrote: »

I always thought it was simply releasing bots as they come out, E.g Megatronus next month then scorpinock's after that?

Exactly
  • Glad to hear you're happy about this! We were looking forward to sharing this with y'all!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Glad to hear you're happy about this! We were looking forward to sharing this with y'all!

So... WHO NEXT? 😛
  • I spoke too soon. There's no more characters being added. Definitely not well done Kabam 😂😂
  • Raptor22 wrote: »

lmao none.