Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Double Crystal Arena rewards incorrect

The rewards for milestone #5 and #6 are incorrect and not doubled. They should be 6000 and 8000 shards respectively.

qh7ohdlcuion.jpg

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Heck yea, way the game's RNG's going, I'll be rocking an army of 2*.
    Even my last 4x 5* have been cruddy dupes!
  • Thanks for pointing this out! We've fixed this for upcoming Arenas, and will make sure to get the missing Shards to those that achieved those Milestones out over the next week or two.
    @Kabam Miike it's actually unfair as those CORRECT 3* shards will be missing over the jan 2-10 Crystal Opening Event.

Especially for lower level players grinding arenas to death.

We'll be missing TONNES of 3*-->4*-->5* shards!

In 2 weeks, as your team has stated, those additional 3* shards owed to us will count for nowt.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    You think 7000 pbc shards x 7 days x 18 members will make any difference against those alliances aiming at 5* Ratchet? And it affects anybody for the event, so don't worry.
    You think 7000 pbc shards x 7 days x 18 members will make any difference against those alliances aiming at 5* Ratchet? And it affects anybody for the event, so don't worry.

You're missing the point.
    I have lower level friends, some with no or at most 2x 5* bots, which HELP reach milestones mighty quick in AM, arenas.
    Helps tremendously during grinds.

Remember your own struggles?
    Give these newer guys a break.

So to those with <10x 4* bots rosters, this would be a major handicap.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I have lower level friends, some with no or at most 2x 5* bots, which HELP reach milestones mighty quick in AM, arenas.

But Miike stated they'll be given back over the next week or two. And as you said in the first reply, they're only PBC shards which hardly give a 4* in over 100 draws.

But Miike stated they'll be given back over the next week or two. And as you said in the first reply, they're only PBC shards which hardly give a 4* in over 100 draws.

I think the 3* shards are also not doubled, between stages 500-1.5M pts.

Nevertheless, those 3,000 and 4,000 instead of 6K & 8K PBC shards could sometimes give a full 3* draw, which would equate to a missing 300x 4* shards this week.
    Enough to handicap most lower level players contributing to the crystal opening event.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    While the shards may not make a different for the top 3 rank spots, it could help in reaching milestones...
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Those 3* shards are correct.
    Thanks Kabam, I've receive the missing shards. This post can close now.
    hoolienwee wrote: »

Those 3* shards are correct.
    Thanks Kabam, I've receive the missing shards. This post can close now.

Yea, was mistaken.
    Thanks to @hoolienwee for pointing this error out.
  • With over 2M points and rank 175, I only win 3-5% prizes
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg
    edited January 2019
    With over 2M points and rank 175, I only win 3-5% prizes
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg

Si senor!
    I think everyone's got the same idea.
    Usually 1.7M gets you there, but...DOUBLE CRYSTALS
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg

Si senor!

But make some calculations; if I take the best position on 3%, only 5833 players on whole world make this arena!!!

Right ?
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg

Si senor!

But make some calculations; if I take the best position on 3%, only 5833 players on whole world make this arena!!!

Right ?

That's about the grinderbase these slipping years.
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg

Si senor!

Right ?

Problem is, you hit 2.04M points, yet were grouped in the top 3-5% bracket.
    That's quite a margin, as i hit only 1.05M yet made the top 6-10%.
    Now do the math.
    It's a tier/milestone points system after the top 3 finishers.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Is this correct ?

s1rnl3pldr2o.jpeg
    dc4focbpin9p.jpeg

Nothing wrong there. If you want rank 1-2% rank, try for 2.8M points.
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited January 2019
    But on bee arena, my rank was 479 and the price was 1-10%

tfd8bibzcbzw.jpeg
    ol4q7rmsbwsc.jpeg

Is it right?
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Theres a big difference between a 5% bottom end and a 10% bottom end. Also differing arenas. Its right.
  • But, are my calculations correct?

Because, if are correct, can mean that there are very few people playing this game.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited January 2019
    Like birdman commented, those are different arenas. And that arenas have different ranks.
  • This doesn’t change the point (and the logic)
    edited January 2019
    But, are my calculations correct?

Because, if are correct, can mean that there are very few people playing this game.

It's a fact we've known for ages.
    They thought the Bee movie will save the day. When proved wrong, they moved on with generic chips and recycled spotlight missions.
    edited January 2019

No, theres too many assumptions there. You dont know where in the 3-5% you sit for starters. For example if I assume Im the 3% with a rank of 175 then thats 5833 players. If I assume the same rank but 5% thats 3500 players. Big variation.

There's also a strong possibility that the matches are region based, Kabam have never confirmed or denied this.

That being said, the best way to get a feel for the size of the playerbase is to play one match with 3 one stars, only winning 1 fight. The intention there is to get the lowest possible ranking. Then look at the leaderboard and see what you got.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

No, theres too many assumptions there. You dont know where in the 3-5% you sit for starters. For example if I assume Im the 3% with a rank of 175 then thats 5833 players. If I assume the same rank but 5% thats 3500 players. Big variation.

There's also a strong possibility that the matches are region based, Kabam have never confirmed or denied this.

That being said, the best way to get a feel for the size of the playerbase is to play one match with 3 one stars, only winning 1 fight. The intention there is to get the lowest possible ranking. Then look at the leaderboard and see what you got.

Where in your mind 3500 players/server is better than 5833?

I paint the best scenario.

Dons’t even pay the rent were the server is hosted!
  • But, are my calculations correct?

It's a fact we've known for ages.
    They thought the Bee movie will save the day. When proved wrong, they moved on with generic chips and recycled spotlight missions.

Yeah, man!

But I didn't imagine it could be so serious.
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Where in your mind 3500 players/server is better than 5833?

I paint the best scenario.

Dons’t even pay the rent were the server is hosted!

Im not saying one is better than the other (both are pretty abysmal), Im saying there is too much variation in your result set and you cant arrive at a reasonable estimate using that method.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Also not everyone grind Arena. In my alliance with 18 active players, we are just 3 or 4 people grinding as hard. So Arena can't be used to measure how many people exactly play the game. It can be used only to measure how many are grinding hard. I'm doing 1.7 mil points and am in the same bracket - 3%-5%
  • ktomov wrote: »
    Also not everyone grind Arena. In my alliance with 18 active players, we are just 3 or 4 people grinding as hard. So Arena can't be used to measure how many people exactly play the game. It can be used only to measure how many are grinding hard. I'm doing 1.7 mil points and am in the same bracket - 3%-5%

I disagree, because the percentage is calculated on all who took the first milestone.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    ktomov wrote: »

I disagree, because the percentage is calculated on all who took the first milestone.

Like many, I’m not touching arenas with a ten foot pole.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Me on other arenas: Reaches 12000 milestone

Me on this one: GRIND GRIND GRIND

I am honestly liking this arena very much.