Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's the big deal about Warpath?

I hear a lot of ranting on the forums about how people want Warpath, but he never seemed to be that popular on the original g1 series, nor has he had any major comebacks over the years. Correct me if I'm wrong, but why is he so heavily wanted?
Tagged:

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Its a long running joke is all.
  • @PhatBoy123 , I summon thee!
  • Warpath's #1 fan: @PhatBoy123

He can buy Warpath G1 reissue in due time from Walmart:
    https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/first-look-at-warpath-and-gears-g1-reissues/42719/
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    @PhatBoy123 , I summon thee!

I HEED THYNE CALL!
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I HEED THYNE CALL!

Post thy Warpath greatest. For the Royalty!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Unsubscribe
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I HEED THYNE CALL!

701oinaud6u7.gif
  • Thanks for the quick answers!(even if the question it self hasn't really been answered😏) Why does one of them on the left look like some FTF ripoff Warpath? Also, I know 6 of these incarnations of warpath, being I work on the tfwiki. The only ones I can't identify is the aforementioned FTF ripoff and the biggest one on the right. Thanks @PhatBoy123
    Thanks for the quick answers!(even if the question it self hasn't really been answered😏) Why does one of them on the left look like some FTF ripoff Warpath? Also, I know 6 of these incarnations of warpath, being I work on the tfwiki. The only ones I can't identify is the aforementioned FTF ripoff and the biggest one on the right. Thanks @PhatBoy123

Far right's a concept image for a toy, and I think the one you're talking about on the left is the Earth wars version.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick answers!(even if the question it self hasn't really been answered😏) Why does one of them on the left look like some FTF ripoff Warpath? Also, I know 6 of these incarnations of warpath, being I work on the tfwiki. The only ones I can't identify is the aforementioned FTF ripoff and the biggest one on the right. Thanks @PhatBoy123

Far right's a concept image for a toy, and I think the one you're talking about on the left is the Earth wars version.
    Ah, I see. Well thanks about that. So all this about Warpath is just an inside joke, well, if so, that's pretty funny.

Ah, I see. Well thanks about that. So all this about Warpath is just an inside joke, well, if so, that's pretty funny.

:p
    Also the toy is Badcube Wardog.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Warpath is the true man. Look at his cannon!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Well...
    giphy.gif

I HEED THYNE CALL!

ilv16l6xkeq0.png

I'd like to point out that 6/8 of those were jpgs and I had to go into paint 3d to make them pngs.

y'know, I felt like I was forgetting something when I posted this, and I did... Animated Warpath, I am rarted.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    Crud,
    There's an actual market for this guy with Turret-Syndrome.

u5mwrvfkfwec.jpg
    ubgnf8ej7b4b.jpg

Though the IF version is comparatively flaccid.
    Warpath is the true man. Look at his cannon!

Now you've gone and made Shockwave all insecure, @KillMasterC
    edpg95fedron.gif
  • Hey y'all -

I'm good for a running joke, but let's remember to keep comments appropriate and acceptable for ages 12+. I had to remove a few for not abiding by that.

Thanks, y'all! <3
    Oops,
    Soz @Kabam Vydious , thought all official TF animation was fair game.

Great seeing you replying to tons of threads.
    Trust me, feels like

gmegmimwva9v.gif
    Hey y'all -

I'm good for a running joke, but let's remember to keep comments appropriate and acceptable for ages 12+. I had to remove a few for not abiding by that.

Thanks, y'all! <3

but why my sans joke?
  • Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Jazz was a running joke but then you meddling kids decided to add jazz!
  • Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

"Ha ha"
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    JKIN wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

True .... Blaster was not mentioned

• Seb1976 wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

I don't remember blaster ever being a joke...AND THEY ALSO RUINED THE 4* TACT BEE JOKE!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Well...
    giphy.gif

That's a mighty deep subject:)
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

I don't remember blaster ever being a joke...AND THEY ALSO RUINED THE 4* TACT BEE JOKE!

I don’t have a link, but people were joking around a LOT about blaster in one of the discussions on this Forum, and then, one month later, he was added.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

Hey y'all -

Thanks, y'all! <3

Not to mention Blaster.

I don’t have a link, but people were joking around a LOT about blaster in one of the discussions on this Forum, and then, one month later, he was added.

I will find that
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Warpath is pretty awesome...plus he'd be a shoe in for a second demo Autobot since there's only the one.
    #RemembertheIronhide