Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam Just make a new arena or new bot not the old one AGAIN PATHETIC REFORGED????????

2»

Comments

• BlackRazak wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @Hyperraven10 sorry to break it to you, but there are not millions of people playing this game. I estimate there are less than 10k. Here is some perspective. Last AM, there were 292 teams total on the leaderboard. Even if all of those are full with 18 accounts, you only get 5200 players.

I like your enthusiasm for this game and appreciate your long list of bots.

Peace be with you internet comrade.

Jimmy

Jimmy,
    Those numbers are disturbing.
    I feel there's a miscalculation somewhere.
    F2F makes around $300K/month, based on sensortower.
    If it has 5200 players, a min of US $57.70 is spent by an F2F player monthly.

That situation is DREAMY for Kabam.

I'm pretty sure there are more players

pretty sure someone posted a $200k /month figure and that was over Christmas when the offers were on...
    How do they even calculate that?

Sensortower says $100k for January

$100K Android, $200K iOS. NET profit.
    Separate pages for different OS stores

5soh3aq1potn.png
    7xuce1babqbx.png

I think that's monthly revenue, and not profit. Also, even with over 1Mil downloads, there are still probably only 10-20k active (subjective) players.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @Hyperraven10 sorry to break it to you, but there are not millions of people playing this game. I estimate there are less than 10k. Here is some perspective. Last AM, there were 292 teams total on the leaderboard. Even if all of those are full with 18 accounts, you only get 5200 players.

I like your enthusiasm for this game and appreciate your long list of bots.

Peace be with you internet comrade.

Jimmy

Jimmy,
    Those numbers are disturbing.
    I feel there's a miscalculation somewhere.
    F2F makes around $300K/month, based on sensortower.
    If it has 5200 players, a min of US $57.70 is spent by an F2F player monthly.

That situation is DREAMY for Kabam.

I'm pretty sure there are more players

Nope, his numbers are quite right
    I did the math myself the other day, when I calculated my position on Arenas, with the 3%-5%/1%-2%, etc , you roughly get a number
    And it was something like that.
    Even if we take in account that not everybody even enters the arena, the number of player ( active ) are between : 5000 and 7000-8000
    That's actually ... Not a lot.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please reply to this guy...reply close idc...I know it does not make a difference
  • JKIN wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    millions of players? There are thousands at best.

1 million I believe.

Yeah Bro it's true
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Omega Supreme:

"English:your english less word and insufficient
    Suggestion:I suggest to your comment non sense

Omega Supreme-
    ''Opponent: Dire
    Engagement: Unnecessary."
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So I couldn't be bothered to read all the comments, because it's almost, but I can say this:
    Most of the time Kabam is at the mercy of what Hasbro allows them to do. Hasbro tells them what bot to release and what class he will be, or else Dinobot would've been a warrior.
    There are many things behind the scenes we don't see. Kabam doesn't want to see their game fail, and even with the lack of content, it's a fun ass game.
    Just wait until April. Last April was like Christmas....the made EVERYONE happy. They care, just enjoy the game.
    Personally, I don't mind rehashing storylines. Gives me a chance to fight bots I couldn't last go round.

Ummm... I was there last April, but I don’t remember Christmas.
    What happened then?
    All I remember is the fact that I was fairly new and thought Hound was O.P. because he was my first 4* (which I got on my first day playing).
  • I play but I don't spend a single dime ..sorry to say...
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    That's my suggestion although they said there is no new bots just resolve the problem immediately/as soon as possible this is for us for all avid players and there's a lot of million players in this game of TFTF wants a new or a changes take note this is a 2nd reforged until now???? they didn't create a new bots,new event,new arenas or new challenge still the same nothing change😥we need take action from Kabam TFTF

I have an alternative question:
    What kind of action do you suggest Kabam take in order to be able to add new content?
  • Okay so this thread went in several different directions and not one was to lead the OP to our Bot Suggestion thread. We're sorry, OP, that you aren't happy with the Reforged Missions or that we don't have bots you've listed. Many people are happy with the return of these Missions and doing this has given us time to focus on other aspects of the game for y'all to enjoy more. This thread makes it sound like we're walking around in graveyard which isn't the case.

Stay positive, gang.
This discussion has been closed.