Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is your favorite Transformers game and why?

Since this is Transformers forum i was thinking about people's favorite Transformers game my favorite game is War for Cybetron it was perfect game with great graphics but in FoC you couldn't choose any characters but the storyline and soundtracks are amazing ( would love to see the Bots in the Forged Fight) how about you guys?
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Transformers: Forged to Fight, HANDS DOWN.
    Why?
    You can play with your pants down.

No seriously.
    A 3A game (it is) that runs well on the most basic (MT6737) hardware.
    Massive learning curve.
    Nearly 2 years old and still updated.
    Fantastic replay value.
    Not just ONE timeline, but almost ALL.
    IT'S FREE AND AMAZING, GOSH DARN IT.

I'm a child of the 80s, and if you told me in 1984 that my fave franchise was still kicking 35yr down the line, and had an AWESOME game that fit in your pocket I'd say you were a liar

Moaners can sod off, you ungrateful twits 😁
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Why?

No seriously.
    Massive learning curve.
    Fantastic replay value.

I dont know what exactly your mean but i only asked about favorite Transforners game
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Why?

No seriously.
    Massive learning curve.
    Fantastic replay value.

I'm a child of the 80s, and if you told me in 1984 that my fave franchise was still kicking 35yr down the line, and had an AWESOME game that fit in your pocket I'd say you were a liar

Oh thats nice my apoligize didnt notice this reply
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    Transformers Forged To Fight is definitely hands down #1 Transformers game
    I love playing Earth Wars too both games are great 👍
    For one on one fighting Forged To Fight is and always will be #1 👍
    Forged To Fight is the best game in google play store and Apple App Store
  • As much as i love this game, im gonna have to give it to war for Cybertron and fall of cybertron. These two games gave us an experienced we have never seen on tv and the big screen. Gave us a story that is probably the best out of all the transformers lore, and showed us an actual war (something most transformers tv shows failed to show).
  • As much as i love this game, im gonna have to give it to war for Cybertron and fall of cybertron. These two games gave us an experienced we have never seen on tv and the big screen. Gave us a story that is probably the best out of all the transformers lore, and showed us an actual war (something most transformers tv shows failed to show).

I've mentioned it on here in the past but everything about that game was done right, imo. From the feel of scale controlling Bruticus, to the way grimlock just slammed his fist into the ground like a boss to kick off his transformation, to probably my favorite moment in any video game of all time: "METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME"
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    This is my only point of reference.

That said, it’s my 3rd favorite game of all time.

1. Golden Eye
    2. City of Heroes
    3. Forged to Fight
  • For me this isnt even a close decision if we are counting console games. Transformers Devastation is a amazing experience. All G1, amazing visuals and sound, epic battles, gameplay is perfect. It’s like playing and watching your favorite cartoon episode at the same time.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Why?

No seriously.
    Massive learning curve.
    Fantastic replay value.

Now if only they can make a Transformer toy that can fit in your pocket. I'm so sick of breaking my Waspinator into tiny bits just so I can take him everywhere. Good thing he automatically reforms. Just kidding, I would never do that to my precious Waspy.
  • Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    As much as i love this game, im gonna have to give it to war for Cybertron and fall of cybertron. These two games gave us an experienced we have never seen on tv and the big screen. Gave us a story that is probably the best out of all the transformers lore, and showed us an actual war (something most transformers tv shows failed to show).

I've mentioned it on here in the past but everything about that game was done right, imo. From the feel of scale controlling Bruticus, to the way grimlock just slammed his fist into the ground like a boss to kick off his transformation, to probably my favorite moment in any video game of all time: "METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME"

Exactly, every moment they mastered

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Transformers FoC... Need I say more?
    Why?

No seriously.
    Massive learning curve.
    Fantastic replay value.

Now if only they can make a Transformer toy that can fit in your pocket. I'm so sick of breaking my Waspinator into tiny bits just so I can take him everywhere. Good thing he automatically reforms. Just kidding, I would never do that to my precious Waspy.

They did man
    fg6unaazu122.jpg
    ka36sk9vci0o.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Remember the times when transformer toys could actually transform instead of these 1-step figures?
    I miss those days
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Remember the times when transformer toys could actually transform instead of these 1-step figures?
    I miss those days

Cough*Studio series*cough
    Cough cough*siege*cough cough
  • My favorite Transformers game is so Forged to Fight!! 😁 Love It!! ❤️
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I miss those days

Those are more aimed at young kids, to be fair.

My 5 year old has a couple he struggles with, has to get me to do them. Hell I struggle with one of them.

Haven’t got him any MP’s, although they do look beautiful. Doesn’t have to be too difficult to still look good.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited February 2019
    Why?

No seriously.
    Massive learning curve.
    Fantastic replay value.

“sod off” your vocab is brilliant, you never fail to make my day mate
    and “twits” too love that one glad i’m not the only one who uses these words and phrases
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    Transformers: Devastation

It's got the most over-the-top fights ever. It's the perfect game for when you've had a long day and just want to smash stuff.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    They did man
    fg6unaazu122.jpg
    ka36sk9vci0o.jpg

Micro Machines then, now, and forever!

• 3 way tie for me.
    Not In Order:
    Transformers: Battle Tactics
    Transformers: Forged to Fight
    Transformers: Devastation
    Why? Cause I like them.
    2gghqwrf38ua.jpg