Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* bots in the store - which bots are in the pool?

DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Do we actually know for sure or are we just speculating?

I assumed it would be the ones that were only available in the exclusive crystals that were released, but do we know if the bots that have been in Spotlights but not yet in crystals will be there?

Talking Tantrum onwards here. I'm holding out for Scorponok as I missed him, but no point holding if he wont be there!

@Kabam Vydious you've been exceptionally helpful lately, maybe even more so than Miike and you may be the new community favourite... *wink*
Tagged:

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I doubt it because you did have a chance at them already.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I asked Kabam if they could make a 5star Raid Store schedule but they said they were still deciding on who to put in 😁
    I’m Okay with that it’s fun to be surprised 👍
    All I know is I’m buying my most favorites lol 😆
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Really I could do with IH and Ramjet when he comes around. I'll grab Hound too if Scorponok wont be in, but I'd prefer to wait for Scorp if I know he will be there
  • S-1000, Megatronus, WJ would be nice
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I’m dying for Scorpinok. The only Feature 5 star I didn’t get.

Also, G1 Bee, which against my own self-interest should remain a unicorn.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...I also think that OG Prime as a unicorn is cool, except that I really want @NidRob to get him, so he has to appear in the store.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    I’m dying for Scorpinok. The only Feature 5 star I didn’t get.

Also, G1 Bee, which against my own self-interest should remain a unicorn.

Scorponok is pure beast mode. So much non-stop damage. I was lucky enough to get him from crystal and then dupe him with raids
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Give me megatronus and let’s be done with it

I still don't understand how you have so many successful raid defenses.

We know that Bee wont be in as they said Bee will be kept for events if I recall correctly.

It's just the fate of Tantrum, Cyclonus, Megatronus, Scorponok and Jetfire that there doesn't seem to be clarity on

Whichever Mod answers first will be the new community hero
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Vavatron wrote: »
    ...I also think that OG Prime as a unicorn is cool, except that I really want @NidRob to get him, so he has to appear in the store.

I hope so buddy @Vavatron I have a feeling that he’ll be next month in feature bots to celebrate 2nd year anniversary. 🙏
    @Kabam Vydious we see you on the forums dude. Help some brothers out!
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    I believe the only 3 bots remaining are Hound,Ramjet & Sideswipe. After that I have no clue.
  • Jay32 wrote: »
    I believe the only 3 bots remaining are Hound,Ramjet & Sideswipe. After that I have no clue.

Ouch. I hope they distribute those over the next 2 or 3 months and sprinkle in some actual useful bots. I already have more than 5 r1 5* for running away missions. I don't need more bench warmers.
  • Hi!

Sorry for missing this one! D: Let me see what I can find out.
    Jay32 wrote: »

who were the others in the exclusive crystal?

There was Windblade, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Ramjet, Ratchet, Blaster, Bludgeon, Hound, Motormaster, ???

Who were the tacticians and other Brawler?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Jay32 wrote: »

who were the others in the exclusive crystal?

There was Windblade, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Ramjet, Ratchet, Blaster, Bludgeon, Hound, Motormaster, ???

Who were the tacticians and other Brawler?

I believe they're was 10 total & the only one missing from your list is Jazz.
    Oh gosh, I thought there was two of each class but yeah you're right

I also forgot Wheeljack, so there are 6 bots that aren't in the regular crystal and weren't in the exclusive crystal either - maybe they will put them in? Hopefully.

May also mean Ratchet and OG Prime, and that would take the total to 18 I believe, so 6 months worth?

Hopefully Vydious gets back to us with an answer, or maybe @Kabam Miike to reclaim his spot as no.1 community favourite moderator
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Basically 2 of each class:

Scout: Windblade and jazz
    Tech: blaster and ??
    Demo: Ironhide and ??
    Tactician: ?????????
    Brawler: ?????????????????
    Warrior:....

I'm drawing a blank right now, can we get an update on the exclusive 5* roster? My memory's failing me 😲
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Basically 2 of each class:

Scout: Windblade and jazz
    Tech: blaster and ??
    Demo: Ironhide and ??
    Tactician: ?????????
    Brawler: ?????????????????
    Warrior:....

I'm drawing a blank right now, can we get an update on the exclusive 5* roster? My memory's failing me 😲

they've literally been mentioned if you just read up.

Sideswipe, Ratchet, Ramjet, Motormaster, Bludgeon and Hound.

Not sure if there were any tacticians (maybe Cyclonus) and I can't remember if maybe Tantrum was in there
  • I misread the question, but haven't forgotten. I was looking into the pool of the Basic 5-Star Crystal. That's my fault, just wanted y'all to know I'm doing what I can.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I misread the question, but haven't forgotten. I was looking into the pool of the Basic 5-Star Crystal. That's my fault, just wanted y'all to know I'm doing what I can.

You seem to have forgotten whether or not I should have hope for Warpath
    3d5pwef707y5.jpg
    I misread the question, but haven't forgotten. I was looking into the pool of the Basic 5-Star Crystal. That's my fault, just wanted y'all to know I'm doing what I can.

Just to clarify then: -

The pool of bots that will be rotating in the store and whether or not that pool will include Tantrum through to Jetfire. Thanks
    @Kabam Vydious

you got any info for us yet old buddy old pal?