Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* bot with 4* mod offers.

Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I’m a positive guy, but these offers for basically $100 are just awful.....g8cmfs31v1it.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    I was surprised 😮 at the price myself we’re getting 4star bots for free now why do they charge so much lol 😂
    5stars should cost 3k 😊
  • Totally get that the offer isn't for everyone! Apologies if it seems out of this world, but some folks do actually enjoy these offers. :) Perhaps the next one will spark your interests.
  • I thought we were talking pesos. 🤣

• Totally get that the offer isn't for everyone! Apologies if it seems out of this world, but some folks do actually enjoy these offers. :) Perhaps the next one will spark your interests.

T4c?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
    Totally get that the offer isn't for everyone! Apologies if it seems out of this world, but some folks do actually enjoy these offers. :) Perhaps the next one will spark your interests.

Pretty sure this same offfer used to be 2k @Kabam Vydious when 4 stars were far less accessible. I’m guessing this is an oversight, or am i remembering wrong?

It’s the talk of the town in my allaiance chat.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Vavatron wrote: »

Pretty sure this same offfer used to be 2k @Kabam Vydious when 4 stars were far less accessible. I’m guessing this is an oversight, or am i remembering wrong?

Cost inflation due to their devaluation? :D

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Totally get that the offer isn't for everyone! Apologies if it seems out of this world, but some folks do actually enjoy these offers. :) Perhaps the next one will spark your interests.

@Kabam Vydious These offers are for no one unless they are dumb. The cost is insane. This is another reason why you have players leaving. You say the same thing in response to every offer and the people commenting here have been around since the beginning. If anyone with common sense created better deals perhaps the game wouldn’t be on life support.

The ONLY offer that has been remotely worthwhile has been the gold offer that has popped up.

Why not offer the mods that still have yet to show up in crystals or literally come up with any other idea.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited March 2019
    Vavatron wrote: »

It’s increased for sure! That dinobot buff better make him god-like for this crap offer.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes these 4star bundles were definitely 2k most of the time until just now
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Rofl no one even bothered mentioning this in alliance chat cos who uses 4* bots anymore? And who cares about mods? :D
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Rofl no one even bothered mentioning this in alliance chat cos who uses 4* bots anymore? And who cares about mods? :D

ME.
    I use 4* bots.
    DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. My 5*s suck big time, plus i don't have the crazy resources/gold.
    I care about mods, too.
    Helps my sucklord 5* losers GUARD my crappy base.
    SNOBBERY!

😂😂

That being said this offer is amusingly priced.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Faithz17 wrote: »

It’s the principle.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    I really hope if they took the time to design an offer like this, it brings back revenue. Selling five 5* Shark crystals at the same price will certainly do. Hire me.

BTW Dinobot + Reflector make a wrong match, he pairs with EMI to force the opponent to fight in close combat. Rhinox on the other hand needs Reflector. Learn your game please.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m not sure whom this offer is for. The people who are trying to bolster their 5 star roster wouldn’t spend on a 4 star bot. And the people who could make use of adding a 4 star probably don’t have the 3000 spare energon to spend on it. I don’t think there is any in between.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited March 2019
    4* mod is not easy to get I believe. ( I never spend on it )

But the real problem is that unless you have 3+ bots each at 10k rating and you direly miss a particular 4* mod, no reason to spend

As for the 4* bot, it is only worth 500 5* crystal, which could be priced around 13 usd

Why do I have a feeling that the next pairing of these bots will be 4* Megatronus with a 4* robot resource? Perhaps this deal will come after the bot rebalance...
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641

Why do I have a feeling that the next pairing of these bots will be 4* Megatronus with a 4* robot resource? Perhaps this deal will come after the bot rebalance...

No, last month daily reward was 4* megatronus
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I’m sorry but I honestly don’t know anyone who would buy this you could rank 5 a 5 star with the money this is worth, oh well lol
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    3000 energon!? That's ridiclous for one bot and a mod! Unless they were 5*s...even then it'd be bad though